NFL 2015-16 Season

I saw that and just scratched my head. On the subject of the on-side kick there was something else that seemed off kilter. The refs finally ruled that the receiver had made a legal fair catch. OK, but then shouldn't there have been a penalty for the two guys who drove him into the ground? Either it's a fair catch or it isn't and if it is then you can't hit the guy.

Exactly! I was thinking the same thing when I was watching it

Mariota with his third TD pass in the first half
Either he is a good fit for the Tennessee offense or Tampa Bay is just terrible. We'll see if he can continue to adapt as pro defenses make adjustments to stop him. Obviously he can't do this every week but it's a promising start to his career.

Reactions: BillD1984
And Winston looks absolutely terrible. It's not really fair to compare the two rookie starters in this game because they are on different teams with different talent around them. Still, the fact that they are matched up in their first games makes it easy to do so.

I almost felt bad for Winston until I remembered what kind of person he is off the field. The rest of his career probably won't be as bad as he is playing right now but today has to be fun for all the Winston haters.

Don't get me wrong, I get it's week 1 but can't ignore I see some of the same crap from last year.

And Winston looks absolutely terrible. It's not really fair to compare the two rookie starters in this game because they are on different teams with different talent around them. Still, the fact that they are matched up in their first games makes it easy to do so.

I almost felt bad for Winston until I remembered what kind of person he is off the field. The rest of his career probably won't be as bad as he is playing right now but today has to be fun for all the Winston haters.

Yeah Mariota !!!

After Pete Carroll inexplicably dials up the onside kick on the OT kickoff. The Rams recovered and got the ball at midfield, and proceeded to kick a FG. Seattle had the ball 4th and 1 on the St. Louis 41 and Marshawn Lynch got stuffed in the backfield.
I'm surprised too, because Carroll is such a genius. Just ask him, he'll tell you.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BillD1984
Miami looked real bad today my god. This is why I didn't fall for the hype behind the team this year. If that's who they are, OH BOY........ :oldlaugh

Rey, I really don't think there's a weak link in the AFC East this year, but we shall see

Lions off to a Very good start ...
Abdullah is gonna be a lot of fun to watch.

Both Abdullah and Former Badger Melvin Gordon have scored in thier first NFL games. :D
So far, the Lions have looked as bad in the 2nd half as they looked good in the first.
Defense still playing pretty well though.

Poor raider fans. Don't think it would have been that much better with their starting qb.

The Seahawks play at Green Bay next Sunday night, and could possibly be looking at an 0-2 hole to start the season. It's not an insurmountable mountain to climb, but it certainly makes it more difficult as the season progresses.

Griffey Jr & Piazza make it to Hall of Fame

Explosive Documentary Links Peyton Manning, Major Athletes To Doping Ring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)