NFL 2016-17 Season

I bitch about the fins but is there a worse run organization in the NFL than the Browns? :eeek
Don't think so. Had hoped for better with new coach and front office this year. But they sure blew it with the RG3 deal. Invested the whole off season in him. All for naught.

Norcal doesn't want them it seems.

Officially sent to the governor today who is expected to call a special session of the legislature for approval/rejection so Raiders can request relocation in January.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Lady Gaga to headline the Super Bowl LI halftime show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not exactly my cup of tea:reading hehe.

Lots of injuries yesterday which leaned heavily to the running back position. I was wondering in the case of my Fins, how long it would take Foster to get injured. Boy that was quick! By the way, it seems that the only way the Dolphins can compete is by injuring the opposing QB :facepalm . I am sure had Garoppolo stayed in it would've been in the 50's for the pats. That got ugly real quick as the pats exposed the serious issues I already knew we have in the secondary. We're still sooooo far from being close to competing with the Patriots it's disgusting for us fin fans. At the end I know this is a year to make or break Tannehill but just give me a game here and there this season. That was embarrassing! :eeek

Fortunately for the Pats, Brady's return is just around the corner because a 3rd string QB just ain't going to cut it. They can still go 3-1 where what more could you have asked for as a pats fan.

Overall a pretty good day of football, even though those 4pm games were kind of brutal.

Same old Cleveland browns who score 20 pts in the first qtr yet still find a way to lose that one. Denver's defense looking damn good again this year as that continues to be their strength, while Seattle needs to be real concerned about opposing defenses with that terrible offensive line that helped the Rams get their first win of the season on a TD less offense.

Disappointed in the Raiders loss being a team with lots of potential. It's one of the other teams I root for. Oh and what the heck is going on with Andrew Luck and colts? What's the excuse? Mentally he looks to be elsewhere but hell we'll take him down here :biggrin

Oh and what the heck is going on with Andrew Luck and colts? What's the excuse? Mentally he looks to be elsewhere but hell we'll take him down here :biggrin
No ground game. What was the stat that was mentioned during the game, something like 52 straight games for the Colts without a 100 yd rusher??.....

Salsa, you'll still follow them when they head to Vegas, no?

SO LONG as they STAY with the Raider name AND the colors. There are rumors that people IN Vegas want to petition to change the name from the Raiders to something else. Of course, that would be a HUGE marketing mistake by both the city and the NFL if they were to allow that because the Raiders logo and colors are one of THE most recognized sports franchise logos in the world....

I do not want to end up like those poor Browns fans who had their team RIPPED from their city.

Speaking of my Faiders...what a pathetic display of defense...or lack there of, for the 2nd week in a row. Just by the numbers:

Total yards allowed so far: 1,033
Passing yards allowed: 801 yards
Points allowed: 69 points

The team defense has been TOTALLY and COMPLETELY lost..as if they don't know where they should be or where to go. The FA signing of Sean Smith has been a total and complete bust and my NEW nickname for him is a Cuban meal called "ropa vieja". It means "shredded clothes" but in English, the dish is called "shredded beef".

They can EASILY be OH-and-two...and by the same token, they could be TWO-and-oh(Amari Cooper ran out of bounds, came back and caught a pass for a TD to be called back...what a dumbass!). I am starting to smell ANOTHER 7-9 season and the firing of Ken Norton Jr.(the defensive unit/team seems VERY unprepared for the 2nd week in a row).

Finally, please check your milk cartons for a picture of Kalil Mack, he was LAST SEEN last year at Denver getting 5 sacks. Since then, I THINK he is mentioned at player intros before kick-offs.

No ground game. What was the stat that was mentioned during the game, something like 52 straight games for the Colts without a 100 yd rusher??.....
I believe so. Unfortunately Gore is pretty much a washed up RB. The position is still essential considering is more of a passing league. Perhaps his receiving core isn't that great but at times I see bad throws that are unlike Luck and it's mental.

SO LONG as they STAY with the Raider name AND the colors. There are rumors that people IN Vegas want to petition to change the name from the Raiders to something else. Of course, that would be a HUGE marketing mistake by both the city and the NFL if they were to allow that because the Raiders logo and colors are one of THE most recognized sports franchise logos in the world....

I do not want to end up like those poor Browns fans who had their team RIPPED from their city.
I hear that. The Raiders are a big part of this league and it's history. The fans have been waiting so long for the franchise to turn around that now that it is turning the corner, it be cruel to vanish all things related to the Raider name and logo.

Speaking of my Faiders...what a pathetic display of defense...or lack there of, for the 2nd week in a row. Just by the numbers:

Total yards allowed so far: 1,033
Passing yards allowed: 801 yards
Points allowed: 69 points

The team defense has been TOTALLY and COMPLETELY lost..as if they don't know where they should be or where to go. The FA signing of Sean Smith has been a total and complete bust and my NEW nickname for him is a Cuban meal called "ropa vieja". It means "shredded clothes" but in English, the dish is called "shredded beef".

They can EASILY be OH-and-two...and by the same token, they could be TWO-and-oh(Amari Cooper ran out of bounds, came back and caught a pass for a TD to be called back...what a dumbass!). I am starting to smell ANOTHER 7-9 season and the firing of Ken Norton Jr.(the defensive unit/team seems VERY unprepared for the 2nd week in a row).

Finally, please check your milk cartons for a picture of Kalil Mack, he was LAST SEEN last year at Denver getting 5 sacks. Since then, I THINK he is mentioned at player intros before kick-offs.

That D was definitely a disappointment yesterday especially when you consider that the Falcons aren't that good. Some good plays on offense but awful defense!

If they were gonna want to do that, they should have opted for a New team in LV, not moving an existing one.