NFL 2016-17 Season

Well this should be Tannys last season. So much wasted time but am not sure what the fins can do for next season. Don't even want to think about the draft right now. Oh and get rid of the cream unis!

Well this should be Tannys last season. So much wasted time but am not sure what the fins can do for next season. Don't even want to think about the draft right now. Oh and get rid of the cream unis!

Rey.. I get ya, but let's be serious here for one second... franchise QBs do not grow on trees and too many times, people think you can just pick-up a franchise QB at every single draft. I think the system and the coaching has ALOT to do with the development of a QB. IF it depended on the QB, there is no way the Patsies would be winning after Gorappolo went down. There are only a handful elite QBs...they don't grow on trees.

That's true but how many coaching staffs are we going to get rid of for this kid? He just doesn't have it. The fact that franchise Qbs don't go on trees makes this all more difficult but they have to move on which means things will get worse before they get better.

Well brace yourselves as Brady returns next week. Poor Cleveland Browns.......

My Raiders will be sending me to the emergency some time this year. Wow... And talk about the resurgence of Crabtree.... Looks like that the defense has somewhat settled down. Next week, HOPEFULLY a dominant performance against the Dolts...but it is a rival game, so you never known.

Excuse my giddiness, but my Raiders after this weekend...if they do not take the Chargers lightly, could be 4-1. WOW....getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

Reactions: Rey
jpeg_20161009_133933-jpg.121066

Attachments

• JPEG_20161009_133933.jpg
    JPEG_20161009_133933.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 287
Wow, people are making it sound like Tom Brady is god or something with all the talk of wait till he gets back.

Yes, he is a top QB, no question and I like him, even though hes a Wolverine, but come on. :facepalm

As much as I have always disliked the Cowboys, at least during my adult lifetime ...
They have a couple of Great picks playing for them now, RB Elliott and QB Prescott have really changed the Boys, both these guys look like they will have very good productive careers at least looking at what they are able to do already in the season.

Prescott has been calm and running the show so well, I'm beginning to wonder how Mr. Romo is feeling.
As for Zeke, it took him a few games to get comfortable and hes looking much better now.

Before ya all say, but they haven't played anyone ... Romo would have been in there and not looked as good.

I really haven't paid attention to who they have played but I know they are looking very good playing the Bengals at the moment.

We'll see if Jerry Jones gets stubborn about Romo when the time comes he's ready.

Oh and Brady, shame on you for taking it easy on the browns. Wanted to see 50 points and over 500 yards!!!!

The Emperor has no clothes in Denver. Maybe Paxton Lynch will become a good QB someday for the Broncos, but not today against the Falcons.

The Falcons have proved that they are a pretty good road team. They have beaten the defending champs on the road, the SB runner-ups and beat and good up and coming Raiders team on the road

Special session under way in Carson City, with a vote this week on approval for the room tax increase to partially fund the future home of the Raiders.

This is probably the biggest hurdle, bigger than the owners vote.

Once again, my Raiders have gone out of their way to almost put my heart on cardiac arrest for a 5th straight week. My wife has told her friends we cannot make any plans on Sunday incase they need to call an ambulance/9-1-1.

Reactions: Rey
Special session under way in Carson City, with a vote this week on approval for the room tax increase to partially fund the future home of the Raiders.

This is probably the biggest hurdle, bigger than the owners vote.

Yep. ONCE the vote goes through, and I do not see why it won't...the owners will fall in line. :oldmad:oldmad:oldmad:oldmad:oldmad:oldmad

It'shappening.gif

Las Vegas Stadium plan passed state Senate today. Assembly convenes after Yom Kippur Thursday morning to consider the bill. Once done there that leaves the owners and a county commission vote to enact the new tax I think.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm glad to see Las Vegas finally getting some pro sports teams. And I typically favor relocation over expansion as not to water down the talent pool. Happy to see the NFL doing it the right way, instead of what the NHL is doing. I would have rather seen the the Coyotes out of Glendale or the Panthers out of Miami then have a 31st team. While the NFL trademarked Las Vegas Raiders a few months ago, I hope they keep that name permanently and not do a Tennessee Oilers. Maybe one day if I ever make it to CES (not likely to happen) and the Bills make it to the playoffs (even less likely to happen), I can catch a postseason game against the Las Vegas Raiders in their new digs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)