NFL 2016-17 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Rey

@ your service
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
0616762e4e.jpg

Football is back baby! Feel free to discuss anything and all that is related to your team and the sport in general.
Enjoy it while it lasts as the season always flies by fast!

Reactions: BillD1984
Dolphins will probably be about the same at 7-9 or 6-10. I believe we have the right coach but not enough talent while Tannenbaum keeps handing out these terrible contracts.

Chiefs are held in high regard in many projections, in the playoffs and winning a game or two even. I'm not sure if I'm not seeing the same team or in just not used to having a successful coach for more than a couple seasons outside of Vermeil and Schottenheimer.

Unrelated, for now:

Looks like Vegas infrastructure committee will endorse a proposal to increase the room tax .8% ($1 extra on a $109 hotel room) this week to fund the $750m 'public' portion of the stadium costs. The remaining amount will come from Oakland/NFL ($500m) and the developers ($650m + all overruns).

After that it will require a special session of the Nevada legislature to approve the tax increase and if done the Raiders need a few months to prepare the proposal for the NFL to be presented and voted on in January/February.

The stadium if it's built will be located either just west or just south of Mandalay Bay at the end of the Strip.

Hope it happens. I'll be a Raiders season ticket holder if it does.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

If the Patriots can go 2-2 or 3-1 the first four weeks, they should be looking at an 11-5 or 12-4 season and another shot at the Super Bowl. IMO, their defense is their best since the back to back SB winning teams of 2003 and 2004. The addition of Martellus Bennett gives them a 2 headed monster at TE.

Predictions:

AFC East
1. New England
2. Buffalo (WC)
3. NY Jets
4. Miami

AFC North
1. Pittsburgh
2. Cincinnati (WC)
3. Baltimore
4. Cleveland

AFC South
1. Jacksonville
2. Houston
2. Indianapolis
4. Tennessee

AFC West
1. Kansas City
2. Oakland
3. Denver
4. San Diego

NFC East
1. NY Giants
2. Washington
3. Dallas
4. Philadelphia

NFC North
1. Green Bay
2. Detroit (WC)
3. Minnesota
4. Chicago

NFC South
1. Carolina
2. Atlanta
3. New Orleans
4. Tampa Bay

NFC West
1. Seattle
2. Arizona (WC)
3. Los Angeles
4. San Francisco

AFC Championship- New England over Pittsburgh
NFC Championship- Seattle over Green Bay
Super Bowl- New England over Seattle

MVP- Ben Roethlisberger
ROY- Cyrus Jones

Nice win by the Pats last night, they never fail to amaze me. Fins played hard but they just don't know how to win. At the very least left 13 points on the field but this isn't game of could've and would've.

Reactions: BillD1984
Absolute ballsy call by Jack Del Rio in the Raiders-Saints game this afternoon!!
Definitely my friend! You know how these things go where if you succeed you're a genius and if you don't you're an idiot. Fins went for a 4th and inches within field goal range and I thought it was ok to do so and aggressive by Gase which I have no issues with. At that point there was plenty of time in the game to make more plays. The raiders call was at another level. I like that team and think they'll do very well this year.

Absolute ballsy call by Jack Del Rio in the Raiders-Saints game this afternoon!!

I want to LIKE and HATE you comment...because of course, I am playing the results similar to when a player is NOT a good three point shooter and then nails a three from the parking lot.

"....NOOOOOOO, what the hell.........YEEEESSSSSSSSS!"

Defibrillator please....

The raiders call was at another level. I like that team and think they'll do very well this year.

From your mouth to the teams ears! ALOT depends on major injuries. IF they can stay relatively, which has not started well with THREE offensive linemen out yesterday due to injuries, I think they could be 9-7 and just miss the playoffs. With a lucky break here or there, 10-6 and just squeeze in. KC showed some character yesterday, coming back from 21 points down.

I will be going to the 2 Florida games(at Tampa on Oct. 23 and at Jax on Oct. 30th) and trying to get some friends to drive up to Tennessee. The will have a very tough travel schedule with 5 out of their 8 away games on the East coast. It won't be easy.

RGIII hurt again and out for 8 weeks. That may do it for his career in the NFL. Guy is brittle.....

Totally stupid on RG3's part to run with the ball during garbage time. Shows that the Browns will not be able to break him of the penchant he has for continually doing what gets him injured. Just another wasted move by the Browns.:mad

I bitch about the fins but is there a worse run organization in the NFL than the Browns? :eeek

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)