NFL 2016-17 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Brady's plan is to play another 3-5 years, and they're going to fleece the Browns, 49ers or Bears for Jimmy G and find another stud in the draft.

Absolutely removed any doubt, greatest coach and QB ever. Well called game by the refs too.

My Twitter timeline was enamored w/ Gaga's performance, but thought it was pretty forgettable aside from the drones.

Brady's plan is to play another 3-5 years, and they're going to fleece the Browns, 49ers or Bears for Jimmy G and find another stud in the draft.

Absolutely removed any doubt, greatest coach and QB ever. Well called game by the refs too.

My Twitter timeline was enamored w/ Gaga's performance, but thought it was pretty forgettable aside from the drones.
Suddenly in the 2nd half the Pats started getting all the calls.

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm ....

Overall there were not that many penalties in the game, so the refs let them play, that's a good thing.
They did miss a few, but the way the Pats were moving in the 2nd half it wouldn't have mattered.

Where was the Pats Offense in the 1st half ?
Where was the Falcons Defense in the 2nd half ?

Congrats to the Pats and their fans. I hate that team but respect the crap out of the them.

With that said, another team that made a HUGE mistake by passing when they should have run the ball. Both against the Pats...SMH.

Reactions: mccoyrj
Great game to end the season....now the period of no football :(

Kind of a dead period for me, until baseball kicks in

Suddenly in the 2nd half the Pats started getting all the calls.

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm ....

Overall there were not that many penalties in the game, so the refs let them play, that's a good thing.
They did miss a few, but the way the Pats were moving in the 2nd half it wouldn't have mattered.

Where was the Pats Offense in the 1st half ?
Where was the Falcons Defense in the 2nd half ?
Falcons D gassed and Pat's receivers started catching the football.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jimbo
Falcons only ran the ball 5 times up 28-3. Just amazing. Sacks, holding, backward plays. I get going with your MVP QB, but you have to play situational football. Brady said it best... 'there were probably 30 plays that if any of them happened differently the outcome would likely have changed'. If the Falcons would have leaned more on their running game down the stretch 10+ of those plays might have never had a chance to even happen.

Reactions: Derwin0
Falcons only ran the ball 5 times up 28-3. Just amazing. Sacks, holding, backward plays. I get going with your MVP QB, but you have to play situational football. Brady said it best... 'there were probably 30 plays that if any of them happened differently the outcome would likely have changed'. If the Falcons would have leaned more on their running game down the stretch 10+ of those plays might have never had a chance to even happen.

Exactly my thinking. I'm obviously thrilled with the outcome, but I was scratching my head with the play calling. There were many plays/situations that if they went differently Atlanta wins the game: the two 2 point conversions, kicking the field goal with 9 minutes left to make it 28-12 (the group I was watching the game with was critical of Belichick for this, and I argued they were down 3 scores and needed the FG at some point anyway), the Hightower strip sack, but my #1 thing was the play call on 2nd and 11 from the Pats 30 yard line with less than 4 minutes left. A FG would have put the Falcons up by 11, but Ryan got sacked and then the next play was a holding penalty to push the Falcons further back. All that happened after the incredible catch by Julio Jones.

Exactly my thinking. I'm obviously thrilled with the outcome, but I was scratching my head with the play calling. There were many plays/situations that if they went differently Atlanta wins the game: the two 2 point conversions, kicking the field goal with 9 minutes left to make it 28-12 (the group I was watching the game with was critical of Belichick for this, and I argued they were down 3 scores and needed the FG at some point anyway), the Hightower strip sack, but my #1 thing was the play call on 2nd and 11 from the Pats 30 yard line with less than 4 minutes left. A FG would have put the Falcons up by 11, but Ryan got sacked and then the next play was a holding penalty to push the Falcons further back. All that happened after the incredible catch by Julio Jones.
New England Patriots #NotMySuperBowlChamps *

* Just kidding :biggrin

Too funny :)

upload_2017-2-12_17-28-49.png

Reactions: Kraven and gms49ers
Looks like if Vegas falls apart Raiders may be headed to San Diego. Someone wants to build them a 70k seat stadium on the Qualcomm site. We'll know how viable Vegas is over the next few weeks probably, with it being consummated or falling apart by the end of March.

Looks like if Vegas falls apart Raiders may be headed to San Diego. Someone wants to build them a 70k seat stadium on the Qualcomm site. We'll know how viable Vegas is over the next few weeks probably, with it being consummated or falling apart by the end of March.

That would be ridiculous .... moving to San Diego, while thier team moves away because they can't get a stadium built.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts