NFL 2016-17 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Tulsa must suck...lol

No way it won't be a pia on game days. 8 days a year is the price.

As usual I'm off topic but It does SUCK. I actually wait till 930 or 10am before I go downtown to avoid the rush hour crawl and still it's bumper to bumper NASCAR style driving. Too many 2 lane county roads that weren't updated as housing subdivisions were put in.

Reactions: madmadworld
Would be awesome if pedestrians could access the stadium from the hotels on the west side of the strip (Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Excalibur, New York New York, etc.). Either way, I'm booking a trip for when the Pats visit there!

Monorail is going to extend to next to Mandalay Bay I believe and I think there are plans for a pedestrian bridge East over the interstate.

Once they exercise the land option to make that the official site theyll continue the traffic studies.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: BillD1984
I thought the fee was only $350 million on the Raiders move? That would be just over $10 million per owner.

But do those fees go to the owners? Or do they stay at the league office?
Looks like it's a combined amount, from the three recent moves....

From espn.com:
All in, from the three moves, each NFL owner (aside from those of the Rams, Chargers and Raiders, who won't get a piece of their own payment) will have made more than $53 million when the payments are complete.

Right in their own pockets, not revenue shared with the players....

Looks like it's a combined amount, from the three recent moves....

From espn.com:
All in, from the three moves, each NFL owner (aside from those of the Rams, Chargers and Raiders, who won't get a piece of their own payment) will have made more than $53 million when the payments are complete.
Okay, that explains the numbers.

Right in their own pockets, not revenue shared with the players....
Thanks for the info, I wasn't sure where the relocation money went.

It's going to be an interesting 2-3 years for the Raiders, to see what the fan reaction and support in Oakland will be once the season starts. They should be a good team, if that makes any difference.

Wow!! CBS has hired Tony Romo as their lead NFL analyst, and he will now team with Jim Nantz on CBS' lead game. I was never a fan of Phil Simms, but this is quite a gamble to hand over the reins to a guy with zero experience in the broadcast booth! Maybe Simms will get his job back in Week 3 when Romo goes on IR with a strained larynx

Wow!! CBS has hired Tony Romo as their lead NFL analyst, and he will now team with Jim Nantz on CBS' lead game. I was never a fan of Phil Simms, but this is quite a gamble to hand over the reins to a guy with zero experience in the broadcast booth! Maybe Simms will get his job back in Week 3 when Romo goes on IR with a strained larynx
I don't understand this either. Did Simms want to retire? I bet the other analysts are pissed they got passed over for someone with no experience.

Well, it is apparent why Romo was selected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)