NFL 2019 Season

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Hello all, just want to get some talk going for the upcoming season. Any thoughts you may have for your favorite or local team, any thoughts on players who have moved teams and think it won’t be a good fit?

For me, my local team is the Lions, don’t really have any high expectations for them. I guess they could go 9-7 or 7-9.

Cleveland Browns should be fun to watch this season. Will be interesting to see if things click for them

Hello all, just want to get some talk going for the upcoming season. Any thoughts you may have for your favorite or local team, any thoughts on players who have moved teams and think it won’t be a good fit?

For me, my local team is the Lions, don’t really have any high expectations for them. I guess they could go 9-7 or 7-9.

Cleveland Browns should be fun to watch this season. Will be interesting to see if things click for them
Thank You Satjay for your outstanding LB from That Team Up North ....
My Steelers are already enjoying having Bush at LB'er :)

Reactions: satjay
Thank You Satjay for your outstanding LB from That Team Up North ....
My Steelers are already enjoying having Bush at LB'er :)

Yes I was hoping the lions would draft Mr. Bush, bit of course not...

From the looks of it, hes retiring due to continued injuries.

Have to go back and watch what a horrible o-line he had over the years, he was taking a lot of hits.
His calf injury was the final straw.

Good for him.

I know it is easier for him that others, in other jobs, to just walk away due to the money he has made, but with a new wife, a child on the way, it seems to be about HIS LIFE going forward and what his body has been subjected to. I can see how mentally and physically existing that would be, with pressure from so many sides to play. Good luck to him.

Good for him.

I know it is easier for him that others, in other jobs, to just walk away due to the money he has made, but with a new wife, a child on the way, it seems to be about HIS LIFE going forward and what his body has been subjected to. I can see how mentally and physically existing that would be, with pressure from so many sides to play. Good luck to him.
A player looking out for his REAL future ... good for him.

Reactions: osu1991
I applaud him for being smart and I feel sorry for those loser fans that booed him on his way out, I hope they choke on there season tickets.:mad:

I get why they boo and there are some asking for refunds who are season ticket holders. Matter fact, an EX Colt repsonded via twitter, donate your tickets to Riley's children hospital. But again, fans, some, are pasionate and do dumb things. I don't agree with it but as a fan, I get it.

I get why they boo and there are some asking for refunds who are season ticket holders. Matter fact, an EX Colt repsonded via twitter, donate your tickets to Riley's children hospital. But again, fans, some, are pasionate and do dumb things. I don't agree with it but as a fan, I get it.
I understand they are upset, but if I am a fan of a team then I am a fan of the team forever and players will come and go over time it is just a matter of fact.

Reactions: Jimbo
I understand they are upset, but if I am a fan of a team then I am a fan of the team forever and players will come and go over time it is just a matter of fact.

I agree and that is why I care very little about the NBA and those who are from UK who play there. I am a University of Kentucky fan.

This is PATHETIC ....
When you can pout your way out of 2 jobs and they allow you to become a free agent and you then sign with the best team, something just isn't right ...

This is going to have long term effect, when we see other players try to do the same whenever they don't like whats happening to them with the team they are on.

Of course, he'll be a Saint for Uncle Bill.

This is PATHETIC ....
When you can pout your way out of 2 jobs and they allow you to become a free agent and you then sign with the best team, something just isn't right ...

This is going to have long term effect, when we see other players try to do the same whenever they don't like whats happening to them with the team they are on.

Of course, he'll be a Saint for Uncle Bill.

To me this is no different than what Eli or Elway did before the draft.

How many believe this was completely orchstrated by Brown so he could get to New England? It seems that belief is picking up steam.in some corners.
Now the next thing is, Gronk will come back in November.

I am REALLY curious on the contract language though.

Reactions: mccoyrj
To me this is no different than what Eli or Elway did before the draft.

How many believe this was completely orchstrated by Brown so he could get to New England? It seems that belief is picking up steam.in some corners.
Now the next thing is, Gronk will come back in November.

I am REALLY curious on the contract language though.
Of course it was ...
AB knew that the Steelers would never send him to NE.

Reactions: mccoyrj

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts