NFL 2020

Musical chairs continues.....

Broncos were supposed to play Miami; that won’t happen. That game is being rescheduled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To make matters worse, the Broncos and Dolphins don’t have a mutual bye week. The Broncos bye is in week 8, and the Dolphins week 11. Obviously there will be more shuffling of the schedule, even in the unlikely event there’s no more postponements.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Broncos at Patriots being scheduled for four different date and time combos has got to be some sort of record. It was originally scheduled for 1:00 today, then a couple of weeks ago it was flexed to 4:25, then it was postponed to tomorrow evening at 5:00 and then finally postponed until a week from today at 1:00. Until they kickoff, I won’t be convinced this game ever happens.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Jimbo
Watching this Monday night Saints and Chargers game ...
The Saint battle all night to play catch up (they really miss WR Michael Thomas being out ) ...
They get down to inside the 10 yard line with the game on the line .... they take Vet QB Drew Brees and put in Tyson Hill ... I absolutely HATE it when they do that.
Everyone in the building KNOWS that Tyson Hill will run the ball ...

The last 2 weeks Hill has FUMBLED ....
So they bring him in again, instead of letting Brees run plays ....

This is just STUPID ...

He happened to score to tie the game ... now into OT, they do it again and Hill gets a few yards when they need 10.

Theres a MUCH better chance of Brees getting 10 yards passing to someone than Hill running the ball ...
They essentially take downs away from themselves ... they had to kick a FG when they should have scored a TD.
God I hate this type of game calling.

This is like the Pats taking Brady out of the game at the most important time of the game.

Looks like Former Buckeye and Washington Football Team QB Duane Haskins days are done in Washington ...
Looks like Rivera never really wanted him and once Allen was brought aboard (his former QB in Carolina) Haskins would have had to be Tom Brady for him to keep his job.

Haskins was thrown into the fray in Washington last year after the Coach was fired .. played in 7 games
This year he was given 4 games to prove himself ... 4th game was against the Ravens, one of the top team in the AFC and Haskins numbers looked very good .... but to no avail, Rivera said he had to play better, Haskins played MUCH better against Baltimore and still got canned.

Unfortunately, I have lost respect for Mr. Rivera ... I use to like him ... thought he was a good coach, but when you tell a player one thing and then do the opposite ... Haskins was set up to fail from the start ...

Hopefully he can go to a good team ...

The Steelers come to mind, Ben will be around for a few years yet, but not much more.
The Pats, Cam will be there, who would you want, Stidham or Haskins ... I don't have an answer as neither have played enough to have a real chance.

Looks like Former Buckeye and Washington Football Team QB Duane Haskins days are done in Washington ...
Looks like Rivera never really wanted him and once Allen was brought aboard (his former QB in Carolina) Haskins would have had to be Tom Brady for him to keep his job.

Haskins was thrown into the fray in Washington last year after the Coach was fired .. played in 7 games
This year he was given 4 games to prove himself ... 4th game was against the Ravens, one of the top team in the AFC and Haskins numbers looked very good .... but to no avail, Rivera said he had to play better, Haskins played MUCH better against Baltimore and still got canned.

Unfortunately, I have lost respect for Mr. Rivera ... I use to like him ... thought he was a good coach, but when you tell a player one thing and then do the opposite ... Haskins was set up to fail from the start ...

Hopefully he can go to a good team ...

The Steelers come to mind, Ben will be around for a few years yet, but not much more.
The Pats, Cam will be there, who would you want, Stidham or Haskins ... I don't have an answer as neither have played enough to have a real chance.

The Colts. Philip Rivers doesn't have much left in the tank.

Reactions: Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)