NFL 2020

Man that Baltimore defense really bottled up Derrick Henry while Jackson ran almost at will. I hope it's KC vs Ravens, that would be a good matchup this year.

Pittsburgh is just bad
Steelers were PATHETIC ...

They went out and won what thier 1st 11 games and then lost just about every game after that ... what a roller coaster year.
Ya knew it was going to be a long night when the first snap of the day went over the hear of the QB into the endzone for a defensive TD.

Steelers were PATHETIC ...

They went out and won what thier 1st 11 games and then lost just about every game after that ... what a roller coaster year.
Ya knew it was going to be a long night when the first snap of the day went over the hear of the QB into the endzone for a defensive TD.
Steelers looked like the team that didn't practice, not the Browns.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Yeah, he lost the locker room when he tanked the final game of the season despite looking his players in the eye and telling them he was coaching to win. And before anyone jumps in saying how poorly Hurts was playing let's be clear on something. Pederson never wanted to win that game or he would have kicked the field goal to tie the game when he had the opportunity. No, he was deliberately calling bad plays all game for the kid hoping they would be way behind and taking him out wouldn't have smelled so bad of tanking. The problem was, the team was playing to win and that put him in a bind. A coach is supposed to have his player's backs and he showed that he didn't. Who would want to play for him after that? He had to go. Now if only Roseman would get fired.

I imagine that most of the Steelers fans are shocked.
Kansas City laid an egg in the first half of the AFC Championship against the Patriots, but still managed to get the thing to OT in the end. I don't see Kansas City suffering from massive self-inflicted damage against the Browns.

Reactions: Jimbo
I imagine that most of the Steelers fans are shocked.
I suspect the Pacific Northwest is beyond shocked, more like stupefied to have lost to the Rams at home. Seeding aside, the 1st round should never be between two teams from the same division. That seems inherently unfair to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)