NFL 2020

Knew this was coming. Poor guy. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

1606076857641.png

Last edited:
It really doesn't pay to be the Top QB's in any year (other than the actual pay) when if you are one of them, you end up going to play for a team that Normally stinks and has nothing for you to work with when you get there ...

Burrow has done some great things in his short time in Cincy ... Tua has looked good for Miami as well, till yesterday in his few games.

However if your stuck being that top guy in Washington or either NY teams, they have Nothing to help you out. Your gonna get KILLED .

Heres hoping Burrow comes out of this fine ...
I read he's out for the year ... then I read he Might be out for the year ...

So, lets hope for the Might to win this one.

Reactions: mccoyrj
Hopefully he comes back. His position on the ground looked quite bad.

Patriots lose to the Texans, so looks like fighting for a .500 record this year and very slim playoff hopes are gone.

Meanwhile, Browns are 7-3, beating the Eagles. The Browns play the NFC East this year, which is a reason for the inflated record, much like their schedule last year against a dreadful schedule was the reason for the deflated record. Still, Browns appear to be playoff bound. Need to keep it up, not looking like a team that will go far in the playoffs, but with a RB like Chubbs who is one of the league's best, who knows. And they are doing this with a first year coach. And with injuries to the likes of Chubbs.

Knew this was coming. Poor guy. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

View attachment 148979

Absolutely horrific to see. I switched over to the Red Zone Channel during a break in the Pats game and I knew immediately by Scott Hanson’s voice that it wasn’t good. Minutes earlier the Patriots, Rex Burkhead suffered a similar injury.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: mccoyrj
Only in 2020 factoid: Dallas and Washington meet on Thanksgiving Day, and of the 16 teams in the NFC, the Cowboys and The Football Team are in a four way tie for worst record in the NFC (along with the Giants and Falcons). However, the winner of that game will move into first place in the NFC East.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Jimbo and mdonnelly
Only in 2020 factoid: Dallas and Washington meet on Thanksgiving Day, and of the 16 teams in the NFC, the Cowboys and The Football Team are in a four way tie for worst record in the NFC (along with the Giants and Falcons). However, the winner of that game will move into first place in the NFC East.

They need to change the way they seed playoff teams ... Looks like the NCF East will have a winner under .500 and they deserve to Host a Playoff game, How ?

That isn’t 2020, that’s the NFC East.

Reactions: BillD1984
Name the Belichick proteges that have been successful?. Organizations need to stop hiring them. The Andy Reid coaching tree has been much more successful.
True, backup QBs at New England have a better track record than former coordinators in New England. Granted, not having one of the best QBs ever to coach makes the job a little harder. I think this goes to show just how Belichick is masterful in getting the most out of particular skills from coaches and players.

Tomorrow night's Ravens-Steelers game has been postponed until Sunday afternoon.
That SUX ...
That was the only GOOD game tomorrow ...

Is it Sunday 1 or 4 or 8 ?
I finally had a chance to watch the Steelers and it gets moved ...
Why not Monday Night ?

Seeing I am now working the Saturdays and Sundays ... at least till the end of the year.

That SUX ...
That was the only GOOD game tomorrow ...

Is it Sunday 1 or 4 or 8 ?
I finally had a chance to watch the Steelers and it gets moved ...
Why not Monday Night ?

Seeing I am now working the Saturdays and Sundays ... at least till the end of the year.
TBD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)