NFL 2020

Suddenly players are upset they aren't playing a Thursday game, lol.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I noticed that myself. It’s frankly kind of embarrassing for this much hand wringing to be going on. What happened to wanting to beat a team at full strength? ‍

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Name the Belichick proteges that have been successful?. Organizations need to stop hiring them. The Andy Reid coaching tree has been much more successful.

This is sooo true!! For the most part the BB coaching tree has been an unmitigated disaster. Romeo Crennel, Charlie Weis, Eric Mangini, Josh McDaniels and Bill O’Brien have not had much success at all. Only Mike Vrabel and Brian Flores have had any semblance of success.

Last edited:

This is SAD ...

BIG Game this week went from a National Audience on Thanksgiving night to a 1:15 ho hum game ...
They could have done SO MUCH MORE ...
They could have moved it to an 8 pm game, or a 2nd Monday Night game like they have been doing, they could have even moved it to a Tuesday game ... but NO, they move it to a game that won't even be shown in most markets.

Way to go NFL, your PATHETIC.

Not to mention, one team is Undefeated ...
ANY other team goes undefeated, they are the talk of the town across the NFL circles ... being moved to Prime Time most weeks ...
Not the Steelers.

I haven't even heard why the game is being moved.

This is SAD ...

BIG Game this week went from a National Audience on Thanksgiving night to a 1:15 ho hum game ...
They could have done SO MUCH MORE ...
They could have moved it to an 8 pm game, or a 2nd Monday Night game like they have been doing, they could have even moved it to a Tuesday game ... but NO, they move it to a game that won't even be shown in most markets.

Way to go NFL, your PATHETIC.

Not to mention, one team is Undefeated ...
ANY other team goes undefeated, they are the talk of the town across the NFL circles ... being moved to Prime Time most weeks ...
Not the Steelers.

I haven't even heard why the game is being moved.

Covid-19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remembered after I posted, Dobbins and Ingram were both Positive after the game last week or maybe it was Monday ...
So Once Again the Steelers schedule gets changed due to someone elses doing.

Again, I don’t understand how this is a disadvantage to the Steelers. In fact, they’re making out in this deal. Now they don’t have to play a game on short rest. OTOH, the Ravens have to play a game next Thursday night against the Cowboys, so they’re not making out on this deal. Don’t get me wrong it sucks for Steelers fans that were planning on watching their team on Thanksgiving night, but as many have said inconvenience is a major part of COVID.

Again, I don’t understand how this is a disadvantage to the Steelers. In fact, they’re making out in this deal. Now they don’t have to play a game on short rest. OTOH, the Ravens have to play a game next Thursday night against the Cowboys, so they’re not making out on this deal. Don’t get me wrong it sucks for Steelers fans that were planning on watching their team on Thanksgiving night, but as many have said inconvenience is a major part of COVID.

This is the 1st time in forever I can remember the Steelers being on Thanksgiving ....

The first time around they lost a middle of the season bye week, like everyone else got.

This is a Major inconvenience to ME ... seeing I had an opportunity to watch a game ...
I can't possibly take Sat and or Sun off, the biggest week of the year.

Covid Sucks ...

I'm surprised I haven't seen those stickers out, like they do for Cancer.

This is the 1st time in forever I can remember the Steelers being on Thanksgiving ....

The first time around they lost a middle of the season bye week, like everyone else got.

This is a Major inconvenience to ME ... seeing I had an opportunity to watch a game ...
I can't possibly take Sat and or Sun off, the biggest week of the year.

Covid Sucks ...

I'm surprised I haven't seen those stickers out, like they do for Cancer.

The infamous Steelers-Lions overtime coin flip game was on Thanksgiving Day, wasn’t it?

Either way, I get it. When the schedule came out you saw the Steelers were playing on Thanksgiving night and was looking forward to it. I have to admit I would be disappointed too. That being said, from a competitive standpoint the Steelers aren’t getting punished....it’s actually the opposite.

The infamous Steelers-Lions overtime coin flip game was on Thanksgiving Day, wasn’t it?

Either way, I get it. When the schedule came out you saw the Steelers were playing on Thanksgiving night and was looking forward to it. I have to admit I would be disappointed too. That being said, from a competitive standpoint the Steelers aren’t getting punished....it’s actually the opposite.

You are correct ... I somehow forgot about that game.

And I am getting concerned that they May not play this game afterall.
Looks like the outbreak in Baltimore is getting worse. :(

Saw a great Bud Light commercial during the Lions/Texans game today. The cardboard cutout from the stands goes looking for a beer. It cracked me up.

Reactions: BillD1984
This is sooo true!! For the most part the BB coaching tree has been an unmitigated disaster. Romeo Crennel, Charlie Weis, Eric Mangini, Josh McDaniels and Bill O’Brien have not had much success at all. Only Mike Vrabel and Brian Flores have had any semblance of success.

I somehow left out the granddaddy of all the poor Belichick coaching tree hires- Matt Patricia. Could be watching the swan song of his error (sic) this afternoon.

Well now all you Cowboys fans have a little insight into why we wanted McCarthy out of Green Bay. Brilliant, isn't he? Twice going for it on 4th down in your own end of the field including a fake punt on 4th and long? Say what!!?? o_O

People still watch football? :confused:
Yup ...
Plenty of them ...

I follow my Team and players from My Buckeyes mostly.

I don't follow any of the BS that goes on Before or after the game ... I watch THE GAMES ....

So I, unlike those of you that refuse to watch because of all the other stuff that goes on .... sorry about your situation ...
I don't see that being resolved anytime soon ....

I will continue to enjoy Football.

• Love
Reactions: Howard Simmons