NFL 2020

Siri says between 4 and 8.:D
What does Alexa say ?
How about Google ?

Fwiw, Alexa isn't the brightest bulb in the AI group ...
I always thought Google was smarter (could answer questions better) till I had a chance to use a Google AI and it was no better than Alexa ... to my surprise.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
That was how many people are accepted in per year, not how many are voting.
Read the bottom 2 lines of the post.

Screenshot_2021-01-21 NFL 2020.png

That was how many people are accepted in per year, not how many are voting.
Okay people... I know, I know... this is taking a while, but we need to stay seated and ensure that all 294 people being inducted into the Hall of Fame get their moment.

Today is the 27th anniversary when Robert Kraft purchased the Patriots. To say there’s a difference between the Patriots first 34 years of existence and the last 27 years under Kraft’s ownership would be the understatement of the century.

Patriots 1960-1993

221-270-9 regular season record
7 playoff appearances
2 division titles
4 playoff wins (3 of them in the 1985 season)
1 Super Bowl appearance
0 championships

Patriots 1994-present

288-128 regular season record
21 playoff appearances
19 division titles
33 playoff wins
10 Super Bowl appearances
6 championships

Obviously Bill Belichick and Tom Brady have a lot to do with the recent success of the Patriots, but the fact remains that Mr. Kraft brought credibility to a franchise that was once the laughingstock of the league.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!
1993, draft Drew Bledsoe first overall. That worked out. Also draft Scott Scisson (a name only Patriots fans will remember... and then only some of them).

1994, Kraft buys team, gets Bill Parcells, some Defensive Coordinator also named Bill. Draft Willie McGinnest in the first round. Next year, Ty Law in the first round, Curtis Martin in the third. Things had turned around. It took four seasons to get to the Super Bowl. It'd take another four to return... and oh boy... would the nation get over the Patriots. :D

Reactions: BillD1984
1993, draft Drew Bledsoe first overall. That worked out. Also draft Scott Scisson (a name only Patriots fans will remember... and then only some of them).

1994, Kraft buys team, gets Bill Parcells, some Defensive Coordinator also named Bill. Draft Willie McGinnest in the first round. Next year, Ty Law in the first round, Curtis Martin in the third. Things had turned around. It took four seasons to get to the Super Bowl. It'd take another four to return... and oh boy... would the nation get over the Patriots.

Scott “Missin” Scisson!! A most forgettable placekicker. And then the Pats have 2 placekickers over 25 years- Adam (and leave) Viniateri and Stephen Gostkowski. Don’t forget the unforgettable QB to start during Bledsoe’s rookie season- Scott Secules. Oh BTW, Parcells was already the coach when Kraft bought the team. He was hired by James Orthwein.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Yespage
Last Week: 5-1 (wrong about LAR-SEA game)

Packers 26, Rams 9- don’t know if the Rams have enough firepower to hang with Rodgers and company

Bills 34, Ravens 30- toughest game to handicap, IMO

Chiefs 31, Browns 13- I think the Browns just played their Super Bowl (they are going in the right direction-good for them!!). Can’t see them hanging with the Champs in this spot

Buccaneers 37, Saints 31- as they say, “Third time’s a charm”

Last week: 4-0
Postseason: 9-1

Never have I looked forward to a Championship Sunday that didn’t include the Patriots as much as this one. It has the potential to be EPIC!!

Buccaneers 27, Packers 24

Bills 30, Chiefs 27

Great news!! You don’t want one of the games biggest stars not playing in a game of this magnitude. Even if you’re a Bills fan you want the other team’s best player out there. I have every reason to believe the Bills are good enough to beat the Champs- even with Mahomes playing.

• Wow
Great news!! You don’t want one of the games biggest stars not playing in a game of this magnitude. Even if you’re a Bills fan you want the other team’s best player out there. I have every reason to believe the Bills are good enough to beat the Champs- even with Mahomes playing.

Is his turf toe healed though?

:mad: All I can say is, fire Mike Pettine!!! What the heck is 3 kneeling lineman bunched on the left end of the line and 1 guy standing on the right end of the line with a huge gap between on a 3rd and long? What, exactly, is that formation supposed to do? They aren't running so that's out and there's no possible way to pressure the QB so what's the point? May as well have them just sit on the grass until the play's over. And he did that kind of stupid stuff on every 3rd down. No wonder they kept making 1st downs. Good lord! Over and out, see ya next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts