NFL 2020

Same here With LBJ. I hated on him in Miami. but now root for him every game with the Lakers.
I rooted for him in High School ... haven't really watched much basketball in the last 40 years, but when LeBron James was coming up in Ohio his teams were being shown on the Networks ...

With the loss of a bye to one team, that does add a game for playoff stat padding. But it is simple, to reach 34 wins, that is what 7 years of winning every playoff game or winning two games for 14 years?

Brady isn’t a beast stat wise in the playoffs, but Mahomes would need to throw 350 to 400 yards to break the margin if he doesn’t get enough wins.

I think Brady has almost no records that aren’t etched in stone. Mahomes could approach but he’d have to play until he was 40 or 45! Brady is unique in his quality and longevity.
I highly doubt that Mahomes will play until he is 40 or 45. He is a running quarterback and the odds don't favor running quarterbacks and that kind of longevity.

Was drunk as a skunk

IMG_4465.JPG

IMG_4469.JPG

2009: Stafford (Rams) Sanchez (lol) Freeman (retired)
2010: Bradford (retired) Tebow (lol)
2011: Newton (Patriots) Locker (retired) Gabbert (backup for Bucs) Ponder (lol)
2012: Luck (retired) RG3 (backup for Ravens) Tannehill (Titans) Weeden (retired)
2013: Manuel (retired)
2014: Bortles (backup for Broncos) Manziel (lol) Bridgewater (Panthers)
2015: Winston (backup for Saints) Mariota (backup for Raiders)
2016: Goff (Lions) Wentz (Colts) Lynch (lol)

2009: Stafford (Rams) Sanchez (lol) Freeman (retired)
2010: Bradford (retired) Tebow (lol)
2011: Newton (Patriots) Locker (retired) Gabbert (backup for Bucs) Ponder (lol)
2012: Luck (retired) RG3 (backup for Ravens) Tannehill (Titans) Weeden (retired)
2013: Manuel (retired)
2014: Bortles (backup for Broncos) Manziel (lol) Bridgewater (Panthers)
2015: Winston (backup for Saints) Mariota (backup for Raiders)
2016: Goff (Lions) Wentz (Colts) Lynch (lol)

WOW !

That should tell you, if you happen to get a Great one ... KEEP him.

Luck is an asterisk though. He had to retire because of injuries. Otherwise, that isn't a particularly impressive span there.

Luck is an asterisk though. He had to retire because of injuries. Otherwise, that isn't a particularly impressive span there.
Your right about that.

For some reason, I never thought Luck was all that Great, yes he was good, but I didn't see him in the Manning, Brady, Brees group.

He restructured his existing deal, lowering the team's cap hit by $15M.
I THINK I'm happy about this, but eventually they HAVE to move on, now would have been a good time with the QB's that are out there.
More than likely they will see Ben retire Next year and Hope and Pray to get a good QB after that.

They have Mason Rudolph, who is Probably a career Back up, but they don't Know that, he's played some, but not enough to make that call.
Next year is his Last year on his rookie contract ... do they let him go or sign him long term once Ben moves on ...
They also have Dwayne Haskins, who they signed in the off season, for 1 year, with Ben back, they will never know if either of these guys can make it, without playing time with a solid team.

They Should be taking a RB (Najee Harris ) in the 1st round (he's a stud and will be Very good in the Pros) and they should take a O Lineman in the 2nd round ...

Will they ?

They needed RB last year as well and passed on 2 that had very good years, Johnathon Taylor (Wisconsin and Indy) and JK Dobbins (Ohio State /and Baltimore) ...

They have Mason Rudolph, who is Probably a career Back up, but they don't Know that, he's played some, but not enough to make that call.
Next year is his Last year on his rookie contract ... do they let him go or sign him long term once Ben moves on ...
Make the call you seen him.

They also have Dwayne Haskins, who they signed in the off season, for 1 year, with Ben back, they will never know if either of these guys can make it, without playing time with a solid team.
You will get to see him Ben won't last 17 weeks. if he doesn't make it.
go to the bottom a couple a seasons draft anew.

I THINK I'm happy about this, but eventually they HAVE to move on, now would have been a good time with the QB's that are out there.
More than likely they will see Ben retire Next year and Hope and Pray to get a good QB after that.

They Should be taking a RB (Najee Harris ) in the 1st round (he's a stud and will be Very good in the Pros) and they should take a O Lineman in the 2nd round ...

Will they ?

They needed RB last year as well and passed on 2 that had very good years, Johnathon Taylor (Wisconsin and Indy) and JK Dobbins (Ohio State /and Baltimore) ...

In today’s NFL, I think it’s foolish to be drafting a RB in the first round (I’m talking to you Bill Belichick and Sony Michel). There’s always exceptions (Walter Payton, Earl Campbell, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith, etc.), but I think RB by committee is the model that the NFL is trending towards. Everything being equal talent wise, quarterbacks, offensive linemen, defensive linemen, secondary and wide receivers are the most coveted positions in today’s NFL.

In today’s NFL, I think it’s foolish to be drafting a RB in the first round (I’m talking to you Bill Belichick and Sony Michel). There’s always exceptions (Walter Payton, Earl Campbell, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith, etc.), but I think RB by committee is the model that the NFL is trending towards. Everything being equal talent wise, quarterbacks, offensive linemen, defensive linemen, secondary and wide receivers are the most coveted positions in today’s NFL.
Every RB is a RB by Committee until he breaks away from the others on said team.
IF the Steelers do take Harris, he's not going to be handed the job.

Heres hoping they learned a lesson from Not taking a Top RB last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)