NFL 2021

Browns managed to foul up the game. They had the lead thanks to a missed extra point and didn't try to keep it. The good news is they have talent. The trouble to me has always been about the coaching (and potential injuries).

Patriots beat the Texans. Jones continues to show potential. The game should have been closer but the NFL inexplicably reversed a call of a TD without any known video evidence to back it.

Bills outperforming Chiefs so much, the city of Kansas City had to enact a fake weather emergency. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Howard Simmons
It wasn't fake.

1633927608153.png

Green Bay and Cincinnati were the biggest disappointments yesterday. Both teams had a chance to win the game and blew it. GB's kicker finally figured out you're supposed to put the ball thru the goal posts.:)

My alarm went off on radio 920 they were talking about Gruden getting the axe. carefully tip toeing around in conversation till one of them said. paraphrasing.

How can the NFL have the Super Bowl half time entertainment they are having this year ? over the past few days I've looked into these entertainers. they have said/sung things far worse than Gruden in public and profited from it.
the past 2 decades.

My alarm went off on radio 920 they were talking about Gruden getting the axe. carefully tip toeing around in conversation till one of them said. paraphrasing.

How can the NFL have the Super Bowl half time entertainment they are having this year ? over the past few days I've looked into these entertainers. they have said/sung things far worse than Gruden in public and profited from it.
the past 2 decades.
There are over 600,000 emails that the league is afraid of getting out. This goes a lot deeper than Gruden.

the past 2 decades.
Funny yesterday at the brewery, a non sports fan said the same thing!....Me to old to know any different, the young guys started chirping in with some of the song lyrics.....I have to agree with you and what the other guys were quoting! Im thinking the NFL is completely out of touch?

That could be true. but this could cost a person if found out. so a high level lawyer(and most are). even a low level person put themselves at risk of Closed doors down the road.
The other theory was that it came from the Raiders to get out of Gruden's contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)