NFL 2021

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Cleveland Browns fans wonder whether to stick with Mayfield or look for someone else, because that has worked so many times before in the past decade plus.

No surprise I side with Labor over management. Did we know Brown was a hot Head when poked ? yep
So coach knew that and poked away.
Shouldn't the coach be the cooler head of the two people here ?
Isn't that just part of the job in these modern times. what coach has done is hurt the teams chances of winning the rest of this season.

Ever hopeful I thought some cooler head might act as a mediator between these 2 and patch this up. like I've said this kinda thing happens in our other sports.
Kicked off of 4 teams and some people still want to absolve him and blame everybody else. It's the coache's fault, it's the owner's fault, it's the helmet designer's fault, it's the league's fault, it's the moving van driver's fault, it's his trainer's fault, it's the sexual assault victim's fault. And obviously the fake vaccination card must have been somebody else's fault. Come on, when does it become his fault? When does he become responsible for his own actions? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Jimbo and AZ.
When does he become responsible for his own actions? :rolleyes:
Technically, he has become responsible for his actions, regardless the opinions expressed in this thread. He isn't getting paid, doesn't seem to have any legit grievance to put forward, likelihood of him getting resigned doesn't seem too high.

It sounds like the guy needs some help. Hopefully he seeks or accepts some, so he can get better.

Reactions: AZ.
Kicked off of 4 teams and some people still want to absolve him and blame everybody else. It's the coache's fault, it's the owner's fault, it's the helmet designer's fault, it's the league's fault, it's the moving van driver's fault, it's his trainer's fault, it's the sexual assault victim's fault. And obviously the fake vaccination card must have been somebody else's fault. Come on, when does it become his fault? When does he become responsible for his own actions? :rolleyes:
If you can't take each case and want to add them all, do so with his life.

Great day of football yesterday (that game in Vegas last night……..WOW!!) was consistent with how this crazy and unpredictable this season has been. Now on to the playoffs!! Should be outstanding!!

Playoff schedule

Saturday
Raiders at Bengals- 4:30 ET (NBC)
Patriots at Bills- 8:15 ET (CBS)

Sunday
Eagles at Buccaneers- 1:00 ET (FOX)
49ers at Cowboys- 4:45 ET (CBS)
Steelers at Chiefs- 8:15 ET (NBC)

Monday
Cardinals at Rams- 8:15 ET (ABC/ESPN)

Reactions: Jimbo
Saturday looks like a toss-ups. Buffalo is better than New England, but Belichick.

Sunday, those match ups definitely have their favorites. (Bucs, 49ers, Chiefs)

Monday is the real interesting one and back to toss up, as it seems like two of the top teams in the NFC managed to draw each other somehow.

If you can't take each case and want to add them all, do so with his life.
OMG ...
Someone actually wrote the history of Antonio Brown ?
Must have been a S .L. O. W. day ....

Bears Fans (both of you) rejoice, they finally Fired Coach Matt Nagy and GM Ryan Pace.

There was talk they may keep Pace ... they did the right thing this time ...
Now lets see if the Old Man (McCaskey) can get the GM and Coach right this time around.

Fwiw, Me being a Steelers fan, have been following the Bears since Justin Fields was drafted there.
I really wish he could have gone to Pittsburgh, or trade for him or .... or ..or ..

Example of different playoffs format
AFC
1)Tennessee Titans vs. Cincinnati Bengals
2)Kansas City Chiefs vs. Buffalo Bills
winners earn a bye week
losers play winners of games 3 & 4. the next week

3)Las Vegas Raiders vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
4)New England Patriots vs. Indianapolis Colts

NFC
1)Green Bay Packers vs. Los Angeles Rams
2)Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Dallas Cowboys
winners earn a bye week

3)Arizona Cardinals vs. New Orleans Saints
4)San Francisco 49ers vs. Philadelphia Eagles

First weeks games
one Friday night
Three on Saturday & Sunday
one on Monday

We fans in week 1 get to see the best teams play each other and 4 days of games. one more team in each conference makes the playoffs. more money for them.

AFC
winners earn a bye week

NFC
1)Green Bay Packers vs. Los Angeles Rams
2)Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Dallas Cowboys
winners earn a bye week

3)Arizona Cardinals vs. New Orleans Saints
4)San Francisco 49ers vs. Philadelphia Eagles

First weeks games
one Friday night
Three on Saturday & Sunday
one on Monday

We fans in week 1 get to see the best teams play each other and 4 days of games. one more team in each conference makes the playoffs. more money for them.

Don’t get me wrong I’m always down for more football, but logistically I don’t know how you would pull off that schedule. For example, a team that played Friday night against a team that played Monday night would be a huge competitive imbalance in the divisional round. I suppose they could pull it off if they went to “brackets” and stopped reseeding after the Wildcard round.

AFC
winners earn a bye week

Ah... cricket format playoffs, a qualifier for a bye. I suppose there is always more time for games, but what is the purpose of finishing 1st in the conference if you lose the qualifier for a bye to the 4th place overall team? Also, home field for the qualifier would be a bit unfair. The current system for such a contact sport makes more sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts