NFL 2021

Not super optimistic about playing a Bills team next week that's firing on all cylinders, but regardless of how that game goes it's been a productive season. Winner next week in KC will make it to the Super Bowl IMO.
I agree and this will not be like the last meeting. Watching the game last night, KC and Buffal oare very similar. They look like mirror images of each other and KC is also firing on all cylinders.

Not super optimistic about playing a Bills team next week that's firing on all cylinders, but regardless of how that game goes it's been a productive season. Winner next week in KC will make it to the Super Bowl IMO.

Yeah, as much as I respect Mahomes, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if the Bills went in there and came away with the W. The Bills seem to be peaking at the right time. Also, I think the Titans might have something to say about who goes to the Super Bowl.

Reactions: Jimbo and HipKat
His record without Brady is not anywhere near best ever.

ill Belichick with Tom Brady (regular season)219-64 (.774)
Bill Belichick without Tom Brady (regular season)63-75 (.457)
Bill Belichick with Tom Brady (playoffs)30-11 (.732)
Bill Belichick without Tom Brady (playoffs)1-1 (.500)
Yeah, if we just remove 18 years of his career as a head coach, he wasn't that good.

Who knows. Buffalo has been all over the place. Playing their best, I think they are the best in the AFC (NFL?) this year. We'll see if they also left it all on the field against the Patriots.

Who knows. Buffalo has been all over the place. Playing their best, I think they are the best in the AFC (NFL?) this year. We'll see if they also left it all on the field against the Patriots.
That Does happen ....
Pro as well as College ...
You go all out against a hated opponent and don't have it the next game, even thou you were great in That game.

Just want to say whether we agree with each other or not on any random topic, it’s so awesome to see this page alive again! It’s great to debate things in a respectful, civil and mature manner, and that’s what everyone here does. I realized that today was the first time in a long time that I came here first before my social network pages. Thank you all for making this page come alive again

I’ll be rooting for the Rams tonight because I have a ticket on them to win the Super Bowl (I also have a ticket on the Titans), but my gut tells me that the Cardinals win this game.

Reactions: HipKat and AZ.
Mac Jones- Can you teach arm strength ? he lacks zip on the ball. not
unknown to BB.

Mr. Bill - found/made a Unicorn in TB12. ever think about him being drafted by another team ? he might have been in sales by 2005.
Jimmy Garoppolo - Don't you think he would be better today if he stayed ?

The Pats need more speed on D. it was exploited yesterday.

Cowboys lost :hatsoff

Reactions: BillD1984
I’ll be rooting for the Rams tonight because I have a ticket on them to win the Super Bowl (I also have a ticket on the Titans), but my gut tells me that the Cardinals win this game.
MAYBE Stafford can Step out of Detroit and into the NFL PLAYOFFS 2021 style ...
Of course he'll need help from His teammates.

Mac Jones- Can you teach arm strength ? he lacks zip on the ball. not
unknown to BB.

Mr. Bill - found/made a Unicorn in TB12. ever think about him being drafted by another team ? he might have been in sales by 2005.
Jimmy Garoppolo - Don't you think he would be better today if he stayed ?

The Pats need more speed on D. it was exploited yesterday.

Cowboys lost :hatsoff

Relative lack of arm strength has always been part of Mac’s scouting report, but being an intelligent game manager has also been. Based solely on his rookie performance, it looks like both are dead on. I’ll take the trade off.

I don’t think Tom Brady would have ended up where he is today, but he still would have ended up as a great NFL QB

As far as Jimmy G goes, I think what you see is what you get. I wouldn’t trade him straight up for Mac Jones

I agree 1,000% about the Patriots defense. That 7 game winning streak was fool’s gold. They need to upgrade speed and talent at all 3 levels

MAYBE Stafford can Step out of Detroit and into the NFL PLAYOFFS 2021 style ...
Of course he'll need help from His teammates.
Hell, the Cardinals are helping him out!....Looks like Murry's first pro game! pathetic

Hell, the Cardinals are helping him out!....Looks like Murry's first pro game! pathetic
Rams O-Line have controlled the Cards all night long.
I think Stafford was like 6-8 passing at the half, with at least 1 of them being a drop,, had another drop in the 2nd half so far.
Also got a very good catch from Cupp for a TD.
Currently he's 11-15 for 157 and 2 TD's starting the 4th.

Big reality check for the Cardinals. Maybe Murray and Kingsbury aren't the answer. When you have a QB that's afraid to pull the trigger you need to scheme plays that make him throw quick. I'm not seeing that from the coach.

Relative lack of arm strength has always been part of Mac’s scouting report, but being an intelligent game manager has also been. Based solely on his rookie performance, it looks like both are dead on. I’ll take the trade off.
You ok with not going to a SB ?
QB's without zip few and far away. look around at the QB's in the AFC the next 7-10 years today.
As a Browns fan, I just want to win 8+ games a year. going to a SB not ever likely.
I don’t think Tom Brady would have ended up where he is today, but he still would have ended up as a great NFL QB
Mr. Bill changed him in so many ways. without that structure he might not of ever been a full time starter. no one would've believed the story of Mr Bill & TB12 in 2002 if told to them. remember at that time most coaches would have been happy with Bledsoe.
As far as Jimmy G goes, I think what you see is what you get. I wouldn’t trade him straight up for Mac Jones
I would like to know Mr. Bill's Honest answer to that trade. at 69 soon to be 70 he doesn't have lots of time to shape clay anymore.