NFL 2021

Theres a lot of teams that need to look and see what Mr. Kraft changed on that day, and get it right.
He hired Belichick and lucked into Brady in the draft then turned a blind eye on what was going on via video taping opponents and deflating balls and who knows what else. Not a whole lot of thinking going on there witnessed by his "massage" parlor visits. :rolleyes:

Theres a lot of teams that need to look and see what Mr. Kraft changed on that day, and get it right.

I honestly think it comes down to stability. Kraft has had 3 head coaches in his tenure as Patriots owner, and they’re all either in the Hall of Fame or future HOFers- Bill Parcells, Pete Carroll and Bill Belichick. Look no further than Miami to see how important having a consistent program is, after they inexplicably fired Brian Flores. Of course, a good chunk of luck (I’m talking about you, Tom Brady) doesn’t hurt either.

These are your predictions ...
How about who you Want to Win ?

I have money on both the Rams and Titans winning the Super Bowl so there’s that. But that aside, there’s only 2 games that have personal feelings. I will ALWAYS root for Tom Brady (unless he’s playing against NE) after the 20 years he gave the Patriots and I will always root against the Packers because of Aaron Rodgers.

Reactions: Yespage
He hired Belichick and lucked into Brady in the draft then turned a blind eye on what was going on via video taping opponents and deflating balls and who knows what else. Not a whole lot of thinking going on there witnessed by his "massage" parlor visits. :rolleyes:
Umm... he hired Bill Parcells (while he was still a great coach). They drafted Willie McGinest and Drew Bledsoe. They'd go from a team that was awful into the Super Bowl in four or five seasons.

The Jets steal our coaching staff and Curtis Martin (one of the best RBs ever). Pete Carroll came in, didn't do quite as well. Not terrible, but not returning to the Super Bowl. Then Bill Belichick came back. The Patriots won the Super Bowl against the Rams... and a number of others over a 19 year span thanks to Belichicks remarkable ability to gauge overall talent despite their inability to draft talent.

Yes, Brady is awesome, however, despite his great abilities and TD passes, he never scored for the Defense nor got a single interception. The Patriots were defined almost more by their defenses than their offense, as their offense wasn't usually an unstoppable juggernaut. So this whole Belichick is nothing without Brady is just short sighted and ridiculous as their defenses were remarkable. About as ridiculous as the same people saying Brady sucks without Belichick while saying Belichick is nothing without Brady.

The pairing of Belichick and Brady is a unique HOF combo. Belichick hasn't been back to the Super Bowl, big whoop. How many teams keep going back to the Super Bowl that often? The duration of New England's success was unprecedented. That it ended is hardly a surprise.

Umm... he hired Bill Parcells (while he was still a great coach). They drafted Willie McGinest and Drew Bledsoe. They'd go from a team that was awful into the Super Bowl in four or five seasons.

The Jets steal our coaching staff and Curtis Martin (one of the best RBs ever). Pete Carroll came in, didn't do quite as well. Not terrible, but not returning to the Super Bowl. Then Bill Belichick came back. The Patriots won the Super Bowl against the Rams... and a number of others over a 19 year span thanks to Belichicks remarkable ability to gauge overall talent despite their inability to draft talent.

Yes, Brady is awesome, however, despite his great abilities and TD passes, he never scored for the Defense nor got a single interception. The Patriots were defined almost more by their defenses than their offense, as their offense wasn't usually an unstoppable juggernaut. So this whole Belichick is nothing without Brady is just short sighted and ridiculous as their defenses were remarkable. About as ridiculous as the same people saying Brady sucks without Belichick while saying Belichick is nothing without Brady.

The pairing of Belichick and Brady is a unique HOF combo. Belichick hasn't been back to the Super Bowl, big whoop. How many teams keep going back to the Super Bowl that often? The duration of New England's success was unprecedented. That it ended is hardly a surprise.
In NE, BB is 22-27 without Brady under center. Brady may or may not have been great anywhere, but the fact that he's been great for so long is a testament to Brady's greatness in itself.

His record was similar 36-44 (.450) in Cleveland.

Bill's record speaks for itself.

In NE, BB is 22-27 without Brady under center. Brady may or may not have been great anywhere, but the fact that he's been great for so long is a testament to Brady's greatness in itself.

Brady didn’t play defense. Defense beat the Rams both Super Bowls.

I don’t think the Brady-Belichick debate should be an either/or debate. Has Brady proven that he gets a bigger slice of the credit pie regarding the dynasty years? Absolutely!! I think you would have to be a fool not to acknowledge that. HOWEVER, disregarding Belichick’s part in Brady’s transformation from 4th string QB to the most accomplished QB in the 102 year history of the league is just as or even more ridiculous.

While I get your overall point of Belichick not having the same success without Brady, his numbers aren’t quite that bad. Belichick is 36-33 as Patriots HC without Brady behind center. Don’t forget, the Patriots went 11-5 in 2008 when Brady tore his ACL in week 1, and they went 3-1 in 2016 when Brady was suspended for the first 4 games.

Congrats to the Bengals for winning their first ever road playoff game!!
Congrats Bengals ....
Hard to believe that they have NEVER won a road playoff game till now ... EVER.
Thats amazing.

Joe Burrow, congrats, now hit the Hot Tub, you deserve it after 9 Sacks.
Bengals (and many other teams) need Offensive help badly, they could have got some in last years draft, but it would have cost them Chase ... I think they are very happy to have Chase .

Reactions: BillD1984
I have money on both the Rams and Titans winning the Super Bowl so there’s that. But that aside, there’s only 2 games that have personal feelings. I will ALWAYS root for Tom Brady (unless he’s playing against NE) after the 20 years he gave the Patriots and I will always root against the Packers because of Aaron Rodgers.
I was undecided really on the Titans and Bengals ... Bengals in my Steelers division , but they also have a bunch of my Buckeyes playing for them, then the Titans also have my Buckeyes, HC Mike Vrabel, I've always rooted for him to do well.

As the game went on, started pulling for the Bengals, mainly because of Joe Burrow and a few other Buckeyes playing vs coaching.

Joe is becoming a Superstar right before our eyes.
Like one of the commentator said, It's different when you QB comes into the game and because of his leadership, you now EXPECT to win vs hope to win.

The Bengals Expect to win now ...

Now will they make it any farther, hard to say ... Hopefully Bengals OL plays better.

I was undecided really on the Titans and Bengals ... Bengals in my Steelers division , but they also have a bunch of my Buckeyes playing for them, then the Titans also have my Buckeyes, HC Mike Vrabel, I've always rooted for him to do well.

As the game went on, started pulling for the Bengals, mainly because of Joe Burrow and a few other Buckeyes playing vs coaching.

Joe is becoming a Superstar right before our eyes.
Like one of the commentator said, It's different when you QB comes into the game and because of his leadership, you now EXPECT to win vs hope to win.

The Bengals Expect to win now ...

Now will they make it any farther, hard to say ... Hopefully Bengals OL plays better.

Going into this season and especially last season, the AFC North was deemed a 3 team race- Browns, Steelers and Ravens. Now -no matter what happens next week- the Bengals are the clear cut favorite going into next season. It’s crazy how the Bengals have leapfrogged over 3 teams. That’s all because of Joe Burrow.

Reactions: madmadworld
Going into this season and especially last season, the AFC North was deemed a 3 team race- Browns, Steelers and Ravens. Now -no matter what happens next week- the Bengals are the clear cut favorite going into next season. It’s crazy how the Bengals have leapfrogged over 3 teams. That’s all because of Joe Burrow.
To be honest here, the Steelers had No chance this past year to go anywhere or even last year ...
Ben should have retired 2 years ago, the team would have had much better options at QB at that time compared to this years upcoming options.
The 3 yard offensive pass play that Ben has run the last 3 years is OFFENSIVE.
His offensive line hasn't helped.

Bengals or Ravens were the choice to win it this year in the AFC North, seeing the Browns still have issues, they think its all Mayfield, but its more than just him.
Ravens have had a terrible luck with injuries this year, especially at RB.

So the Bengals and the 49'ers advance ...

Bye Bye Winey Aaron,
Lets see how long it takes for Rodgers to play the Drama card THIS off season.
Will he come back or retire or go host Wipeout !

Last edited:
Reactions: HipKat
Has the 2 conference Champ's ever both gone down in their first game before ?

It happened in 2010 (January 2011).

The Packers knocked off the top seeded Falcons and the Jets knocked off the top seeded Patriots.

Ironically the Packers went on to win the Super Bowl that year.

It happened in 2010 (January 2011).

The Packers knocked off the top seeded Falcons and the Jets knocked off the top seeded Patriots.

Ironically the Packers went on to win the Super Bowl that year.
Thanks

The Packers game sure mucks up the QB situation of both teams.
well enough to keep the talking heads lips moving. :clapping

Reactions: BillD1984
C/P from a friend on my Instagram feed. A little overly harsh? Yeah, I think maybe a little. But it’s how I generally feel about Aaron Rodgers.

Is he a great NFL QB? Yes, of course he is.

Is he in the conversation for one of the greatest of all time? Sorry, but that’s a hard no from me. At minimum you have to be respectable in big games. Rodgers just hasn’t done that.

From my friend on IG:

So with the Packers latest postseason gag job, the Patriots remain in sole possession of first place in NFL postseason wins.

1. Patriots 37
t2. Packers 36
t2 Steelers 36
t4. Cowboys 35
t4. Tom Brady 35
6. 49ers 34

If the Bucs win the Super Bowl, Tom Brady will have more postseason wins than any FRANCHISE in the 102 year history of the NFL. Think for a minute how ridiculous that sounds. But it’s reality. You know what’s even more ridiculous? The brainiacs that used to think Peyton Manning and his 14-13 postseason record was better than Brady. Year after year Manning would put up staggering regular season numbers, and then year after year he would bite the bit in the postseason. But at least Peyton is a genuine good guy, unlike that cancer that plays in Green Bay. Last night, Aaron Fraudgers once again “led” his team to a one and done in the postseason. How people can still compare this fraud to Brady and keep a straight face never ceases to amaze me. After putting up yet another empty calorie great regular season, Fraudgers is once again going home after one postseason game. Fraudgers is now 12-11 in the postseason. To put that in perspective Brady also has 11 losses……..BUT he has 35 wins and counting. Brady has 19 more postseason wins than the next closest QB (Joe Montana has 16), and the only PLAYERS to have at least 20 postseason wins are both kickers (Adam Vinatieri has 21 wins and Stephen Gostkowski has 20 wins). So let’s please stop with these comparisons to Tom Brady, and especially comparing Aaron Fraudgers to him.

• Love

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)