NFL 2021

I told y’all it would be an epic weekend of football. Can the Bills make it 4 walk off FG’s this weekend for road teams?

Reactions: Foxbat
Cincy's at KC 3 pm
San Fran at LA 6:30 pm
My opinion, unfortunately, I don't see Cincy and Joe Borrow being able to keep up with KC.
I'd Love to see Stafford have another excellent game and get into the SB in his 1st year outside of Detroit.

That would make it KC vs LA.

Lets see how this plays out.

Epic weekend of football, but I have a question. Will Chiefs fans complain that Josh Allen never had a chance with the ball in OT?

Epic weekend of football, but I have a question. Will Chiefs fans complain that Josh Allen never had a chance with the ball in OT?
You mean Bills Fans ?
And YES they will and they should.
The NFL OT rules are stupid ... however, I understand the premise, if ya can't keep them out of the endzone in round 1, they have already beat you.
I would MUCH rather do OT like they use to, I think I saw KC and maybe it was Miami in OT YEARS ago, what a Classic ... but back then, they allowed DEFENSE.

At least they let the players play the game, there were only 4 penalties, 1 was a PI that got declined late in the game and I thought, NOW your gonna start calling PI ?

The NFL games would be much better if all games got called the same way.
I can name at least 10 teams that can't go thru Practice without having 4 penalties ... Lions, Browns, ext.

You mean Bills Fans ?
And YES they will and they should.
The NFL OT rules are stupid ... however, I understand the premise, if ya can't keep them out of the endzone in round 1, they have already beat you.
I would MUCH rather do OT like they use to, I think I saw KC and maybe it was Miami in OT YEARS ago, what a Classic ... but back then, they allowed DEFENSE.

At least they let the players play the game, there were only 4 penalties, 1 was a PI that got declined late in the game and I thought, NOW your gonna start calling PI ?

The NFL games would be much better if all games got called the same way.
I can name at least 10 teams that can't go thru Practice without having 4 penalties ... Lions, Browns, ext.

No, I mean Chiefs fans

• Wow
Reactions: Jimbo
I don't like the OT rules, think the Chiefs have won twice this year by getting the ball first in OT.

Think the reasonable counter to giving both teams a possession is it favors the latter team because you then get the advantage the first doesn't have by knowing what they need to score to win.

Wild, Chiefs will host the AFC Championship game a 4th consecutive season, first time a team has ever done that.

The Bills will be back next year. And now they know that they need the #1 seed. KC is a really hard place to win at in January. At a neutral site, the Bills would have won today.

Reactions: HipKat
Make the first OT a 15 minute period, BUT NOT sudden death. If it’s still tied then you go to the current rules. These games are too important to not have some of the great players (Mahomes 2018 and Allen tonight) not get to touch the ball even once. It’s already a war of attrition as it is, so why would one more period matter? At least your giving both teams a chance. BUT PLEASE, NO GIMMICKS to determine a winner!!

Reactions: Yespage and HipKat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts