NFL All-Decade Team Announced

The Browns hired Romeo Crennel and Eric Mangini......................FACT

They know this "Patriots system" which you seem to think that any scrub quaterback can play in.........................FACT

No other team has tried this more than once, Denver and Kansas City are 1 year and 1 coach in to this "Patriots system"..............FACT

The Browns aren't very good...............FACT

Sorry I used the word "suck":rolleyes: I'll accept the demerit.

I presented evidence in this so called civil debate, if you don't like it don't get angry with me, take it up with Randy Lerner.

Sorry counselor, your evidence doesn't add up. Just because Romeo Crennel and Eric Mangini were with the Browns, that doesn't make them the Patriots. Nobody said 'any scrub' can play in the Patriot's system, those are your words.

Following your logic, Tom Brady can show up in Cleveland next year and take them to the Super Bowl. I think not.

Sandra

Sorry counselor, your evidence doesn't add up. Just because Romeo Crennel and Eric Mangini were with the Browns, that doesn't make them the Patriots. Nobody said 'any scrub' can play in the Patriot's system, those are your words.

Following your logic, Tom Brady can show up in Cleveland next year and take them to the Super Bowl. I think not.

Sandra

Exactly my thoughts. :up

I don't know about you guys, but if someone told me to get a life, they're not talking about football anymore.

To me that's synonymous with go f yourself, or simply f-off, none of which would also be appropriate.

Or is telling people they have no life on a list of 'ok to use' insults that are displayed proudly somewhere on this board?

I don't know about you guys, but if someone told me to get a life, they're not talking about football anymore.

To me that's synonymous with go f yourself, or simply f-off, none of which would also be appropriate.

Or is telling people they have no life on a list of 'ok to use' insults that are displayed proudly somewhere on this board?

I agree. Stay on topic and keep the personal jibes out of it. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)