NFL Championship Sunday Picks

Falcons 27, 49ers 24- I was originally going with the Niners, but I'm starting to feel like this is a trap game. Most people don't give the Falcons a chance, but yet they are the #1 seed and going against a very young (albeit a VERY impressive one) quarterback at home. The Falcons are no slouches on offense with Matt Ryan, Roddy White, Julio Jones, Tony Gonzalez, Michael Turner and Jacquizz Rogers.That's a TON of offensive firepower, and they have a very solid defense. But most importantly IMO, they got a huge gorilla off their backs with last weeks win.

Patriots 31, Ravens 27- I'll admit it, I'm not overly confident going into this game. This has become quite a rivalry the last five years, and these teams hate each other. I just think Brady is on a mission to get another ring. We shall see............

Those are my picks and I'm sticking to them, and I promise you I don't have different picks elsewhere..... like ahem, some people. :eek:

I know which teams I want to win. Last week every outcome was the opposite of what I was hoping for. Every single game.

This week I will be rooting against SF and NE. Two teams u cannot stand. Plus the last thing I want as an Angeloni is to have SF have a championship in two sports the same year.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Hell of a game. More dramatic than it should be. Give a lot of credit to the Falcon offense. It was really a valiant effort on their part. But at the end of the day, they got beaten by a more superior team overall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts