NFL channel HD & SD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DougE

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
I was checking the fall schedule for the NFL channel. I became alarmed when I checked availability.....they do NOT show DISH as a source of their programming.

I then went to DISHnetwork.com to check their packages. Checking the Disn'n it up list of programming, it does NOT show the NFL channel in either SD or HD!

The regular sites showing top 200, 250, etc do show NFL....

Anyone know for sure if DISH plans to drop this channel? I am in the process of upgrading to HD purposely to see NFL football...some games will be shown exclusively on the NFL channel in pre season and after November.

Will I have to change to *D?? Anyone????

Anyone know for sure if DISH plans to drop this channel?

Only Charlie does and he ain't talking;)

Seriously, I don't see it happening since E* likes to use their carrying of NFL network to help blunt D* and their NFL Sunday Ticket package. IIRC they did move it to a higher tier programming package.

Thanks for the good words. I have since gone back to the DISH website, and it now shows NFL HD network......maybe I just missed it before. Still concerned that the NFL site does not mention DISH to receive their channel.

I will go ahead and upgrade with DISH anyway....keeping the faith LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts