NFL Draft expands to a third day

I have always failed to understand the interest in the NFL draft.

There are actual sports being played on other channels.

After the draft is over, I spend less than an hour online and learn everything about it I need to.

The NFL Draft is the most exciting among all major sport drafts. Players eligible for the draft are well recognized because the majority of them played at least 3 years in College. The NFL draft is full of strategy and drama. (See Browns draft of 2007). It can instantly infuse hope and optimism to your team. I love the NFL Draft and can't get enough of it.

The only reason I don't like the breaking it up into 3 days and moving it to prime time is that now I have to wait even longer to see who my Browns draft. I used to love waking up Saturday morning and gathering with my fellow Browns Backers to jump right into the draft. We made a day out of it.

The NFL Draft is the most exciting among all major sport drafts. Players eligible for the draft are well recognized because the majority of them played at least 3 years in College. The NFL draft is full of strategy and drama. (See Browns draft of 2007). It can instantly infuse hope and optimism to your team. I love the NFL Draft and can't get enough of it.

The only reason I don't like the breaking it up into 3 days and moving it to prime time is that now I have to wait even longer to see who my Browns draft. I used to love waking up Saturday morning and gathering with my fellow Browns Backers to jump right into the draft. We made a day out of it.

It probably is the most exciting draft in all sports, but to me it still isn't as exciting as watching actual sports.

What else is going on in mid April besides Game 15 of 162 in the MLB season?

Doesn't matter to me what game it is. They are all just as entertaining to me. :D

I watch baseball games that don't even involve my team. Baseball is my favorite sport to watch and play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)