Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 7, 2003
Pacific Coast
SUNDAY (9/17)
CBS DOUBLEHEADER
1pm ET/10am PT
Buffalo (0-1) at Miami (0-1)--Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf -HD (1080i)
Cleveland (0-1) at Cincinnati (1-0)--Ian Eagle, Solomon Wilcots
Houston (0-1) at Indianapolis (1-0)--Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon
Oakland (0-1) at Baltimore (1-0)--Gus Johnson, Steve Tasker

4:15pm ET/1:15PM PT
Kansas City (0-1) at Denver (0-1)--Jim Nantz, Phil Simms -HD (1080i)
New England (1-0) at N.Y. Jets (1-0)--Dick Enberg, Randy Cross -HD (1080i)
Tennessee (0-1) at San Diego (1-0)--Bill Macatee, Rich Baldinger

FOX
1pm ET/10am PT
Carolina (0-1) at Minnesota (1-0)--Steve Byrnes, Bill Maas
Detroit (0-1) at Chicago (1-0)--Sam Rosen, Tim Ryan, Jay Glaser -HD (720p)
New Orleans (1-0) at Green Bay (0-1)--Ron Pitts, Terry Donahue -HD (720p)
N.Y. Giants (0-1) at Philadelphia (1-0)--Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Pam Oliver -HD (720p)
Tampa Bay (0-1) at Atlanta (1-0)--Kenny Albert, Brian Baldinger, Chris Myers -HD (720p)

4pm ET/1pm PT
Arizona (1-0) at Seattle (1-0)--Dick Stockton, Daryl Johnston, Tony Siragusa -HD (720p)
St. Louis (1-0) at San Francisco (0-1)--Matt Vasgersian, JC Pearson -HD (720p)

NBC/NBC-HD (1080i)
8:15pm ET/5:15pm PT
Washington (0-1) at Dallas (0-1)--Al Michaels, John Madden, Andrea Kremer

MONDAY (9/18)
ESPN/ESPN-HD (720p)
8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT
Pittsburgh (1-0) at Jacksonville (1-0)--Mike Tirico, Joe Theismann, Tony Kornheiser, Suzy Kolber, Michele Tafoya

Check this map for Week 2 for distribution of NFL games. Map information is courtesy of JPKirby.

Last edited:
I have an OL that I with trade to anyone for a handful of magic beans. ARGH! I might be tempted to throw in the QB for some fertilizer. Al Davis, I love ya, and you are one of the gods of NFL history, but PLEASE sit back and find someone to hire you a real GM and/or director of player personnel. I DO think Art Shell can be a great coach, given the right players and time to build. Other than a good RB, 2 good WR, and a scattering of decent defensive players (3 or 4 nearing retirement) we need it all and it must start at the top.

Last edited:
charper1 said:
I have an OL that I with trade to anyone for a handful of magic beans. ARGH! I might be tempted to throw in the QB for some fertilizer. Al Davis, I love ya, and you are one of the gods of NFL history, but PLEASE sit back and find someone to hire you a real GM and/or director of player personnel. I DO think Art Shell can be a great coach, given the right players and time to build. Other than a good RB, 2 good WR, and a scattering of decent defensive players (3 or 4 nearing retirement) we need it all and it must start at the top.

I feel your pain!!!!! ONE NATION!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts