NFL Free Agents 2009

I got a big kick out of the commishoner stating how times are tough these days for the NFL, but record contracts are being given out

This is the same as when MLB players became available.

The BIG NAMES will still get thier share, look for the middle range guys topossibly not get thier deals the way they would like.

Fred Taylor to New England?

Bill, if you're listening- this is a big-time steal for the Pats!

He and Maroney together- what a great duo that'll be. Looks like other teams are figuring out that you may need more than 1 RB these days, when you think about what "Smash and Dash" and "Earth, Wind, and Fire" did in 2008.

Browns Shock the World... Trade Kellen Winslow!!!!!

What the F* is going down in Berea!???!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Winslow traded to Bucs for draft picks

The new regime of the [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=cle"]Cleveland Browns News, Schedule, Players, Stats, Video - NFL - ESPN[/ame] made its first major move this offseason by trading former Pro Bowl tight end [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=5531"]Kellen Winslow Profile - Tampa Bay Buccaneers - ESPN[/ame] on Friday for undisclosed draft picks. Winslow, a first-round pick in 2004, played in 44 games and recorded 219 receptions for 2,459 yards and 11 touchdowns. The Browns are starting over with their roster under a new head coach in Eric Mangini and a new general manager in George Kokinis.

"The Cleveland Browns thank Kellen for his contributions to this organization over the past five years," Kokinis said in a statement. "We appreciate his passion for the game and wish him success in Tampa Bay.

"The draft picks we have obtained through this deal will give us greater flexibility as we look to infuse more talent and create competition and depth on this football team." Cleveland has two tight ends left under contract in backups [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=11345"]Martin Rucker Profile - Philadelphia Eagles - ESPN[/ame] and [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=1822"]Steve Heiden Profile - Cleveland Browns - ESPN[/ame].

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3939777"]Cleveland Browns trade Kellen Winslow to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers - ESPN[/ame]

I support this team, year in and year out. And for what?! Trading away our best players for draft picks?!

As a Sabres fan, I know all about letting our best players get away.

They have lost player after player and did not gain a single player in return.

Trust me- I am sick of Darcy Regier's cost-cutting ways.

The new regime of the Cleveland Browns made its first major move this offseason by trading former Pro Bowl tight end Kellen Winslow on Friday for undisclosed draft picks. Winslow, a first-round pick in 2004, played in 44 games and recorded 219 receptions for 2,459 yards and 11 touchdowns. The Browns are starting over with their roster under a new head coach in Eric Mangini and a new general manager in George Kokinis.

"The Cleveland Browns thank Kellen for his contributions to this organization over the past five years," Kokinis said in a statement. "We appreciate his passion for the game and wish him success in Tampa Bay.

"The draft picks we have obtained through this deal will give us greater flexibility as we look to infuse more talent and create competition and depth on this football team." Cleveland has two tight ends left under contract in backups Martin Rucker and Steve Heiden.

Cleveland Browns trade Kellen Winslow to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers - ESPN

i don't understand this move by the bucs either. you released a bunch of veterans to get "young", yet you're trading your draft picks which you need to help fill those holes you now have :confused:

i don't understand this move by the bucs either. you released a bunch of veterans to get "young", yet you're trading your draft picks which you need to help fill those holes you now have :confused:

Trust me, if you got KW2 for less than a first round pick, you guys got the good end of the deal.

The new regime of the Cleveland Browns made its first major move this offseason by trading former Pro Bowl tight end Kellen Winslow on Friday for undisclosed draft picks. Winslow, a first-round pick in 2004, played in 44 games and recorded 219 receptions for 2,459 yards and 11 touchdowns. The Browns are starting over with their roster under a new head coach in Eric Mangini and a new general manager in George Kokinis.

"The draft picks we have obtained through this deal will give us greater flexibility as we look to infuse more talent and create competition and depth on this football team." Cleveland has two tight ends left under contract in backups Martin Rucker and Steve Heiden.

Cleveland Browns trade Kellen Winslow to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers - ESPN

Adam Sheftler from the NFL Network just said the deal is for a #2 round pick this year and a #5 next year...

I think I'm going to cry now. :(

Adam Sheftler from the NFL Network just said the deal is for a #2 round pick this year and a #5 next year...

I think I'm going to cry now. :(

i'm sorry to hear that HD. you're right, it is a hell of a deal for tampa. my question is, who the hell are the browns going to throw to now? they're not even sure what qb will be the starter for 09 either. i really hope it works out for your browns.

i'm sorry to hear that HD. you're right, it is a hell of a deal for tampa. my question is, who the hell are the browns going to throw to now? they're not even sure what qb will be the starter for 09 either. i really hope it works out for your browns.

We picked up a TE from Missouri in the 4th round last year. I guess he's our replacement now.

Two draft picks? And you won't follow me home? I'll tell you what. I'm feeling generous today. Just give me the 2nd rd. pick, and I'll throw in Matt Millen. Act now and I'll send you absolutely free, 2 Shamwows and a set of Ginsu knives. Call in the next 10 minutes, (because we can't do this all day), and I'll double your order of Shamwows.

*Shipping and handling extra. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. In Ohio add 6% sales tax. No money back guarantee, once you get Ford, he's yours to keep. No givebacks.

Two draft picks? And you won't follow me home? I'll tell you what. I'm feeling generous today. Just give me the 2nd rd. pick, and I'll throw in Matt Millen. Act now and I'll send you absolutely free, 2 Shamwows and a set of Ginsu knives. Call in the next 10 minutes, (because we can't do this all day), and I'll double your order of Shamwows.

*Shipping and handling extra. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. In Ohio add 6% sales tax. No money back guarantee, once you get Ford, he's yours to keep. No givebacks.

what about the slap chops?? https://www.slapchop.com/ver6/index.asp

slap and chop your face in under 5 minutes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)