NFL-HD: ALL NFL Game of the Week

Better PQ than last week. So far two 4x3 shots but they looked fabulous! :) Even the commercial are enjoyable to the eye. :).

This is very cool. I did not get to see this game Sunday. 8) Two more 4x3 shots. NFL does a great job in explanining game!

That was a great game. Sideline shots were all 16x9 HD. The only 4x3 shots were the explanation of the plays by the commentator. I do not know why they do not do these in 16x9 as well. But it was excellent. Repeat at 12am tonight if you missed it!

NFL Game of the Week 12/10 Tonight On VOOM!!

Join me tonight for the NFL Game of the Week on channel 311 at 9pm. Repeats at 12am tonight and Saturday at 9:pm and 12am.

15 minutes to go but there is so much to watch tonight. I wished I had a PVR. Billboard music awards, NFL game of the Week, On The Set: The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King, ahh you have to love the life in HD...:)

This picture looks different. Take a look at all the different dates for this game (repeats- Wed, thurs, frid, and saturday) plus look at the yellow button on the right hand bottom coner (Add to planner). I tried it but it's no active yet. That's how it will work.

Attachments

• MVC-800F.JPG
    MVC-800F.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 127
Yeah there is something wrong with the channel. I called technical support but I was not given a satisfactory answer. Dissapointed but there are always the repeats...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)