NFL-HD: ALL NFL Game of the Week

NFL Game of the Week 12/17 on VOOM Tonight!!

The NFL game of the week is tonight! I invite all VOOMERs and DIRECTV subscribers to put your comments and compare notes on this thread for PQ quality or problems. Last Week there were a few technical problems with the signal. The repeats were ok.

For those that still on the fence for VOOM, it will give you good information. NLF game is shown tonight at 9:00pm on channel 311.

Sypnosis:

Game of the Week in HD
Picking a game from just days earlier, the Game of the Week in High Definition tells the story you didn't see unfold. This show is the only place where a dedicated and devoted fan can study the game, with wired players, unique camera shots and the infamous narration and music from NFL Films. Despite being only an hour, this 60 minutes of game action peels back the layers and delves deeper than any game on TV.

NFL Game of the Week

Game of the week

I watched the repeat at midnight, and it was excellent quality! No problems. I could see the individual blades of grass and pieces of dirt fly up as the players ran and cut. The slow motion used by NFL films looks good even on a regular TV. In HD, it looks even better!

NFL Game of the Week 12/24 on VOOM Tonight!!

I know it's Christmas Eve but here it is again...

NLF game is shown tonight at 9:00pm on channel 311.

Sypnosis:

Game of the Week in HD
Picking a game from just days earlier, the Game of the Week in High Definition tells the story you didn't see unfold. This show is the only place where a dedicated and devoted fan can study the game, with wired players, unique camera shots and the infamous narration and music from NFL Films. Despite being only an hour, this 60 minutes of game action peels back the layers and delves deeper than any game on TV.

Source

I do not know if I have seen too many of these and I am expecting too much but this has been a very low quality film transfer, IMHO.

NFL Game of the Week 12/31/03 on VOOM Tonight!!

I know it's New Year's Eve but here it is again...

NLF game is shown tonight at 9:00pm on channel 311.

Sypnosis:

Game of the Week in HD

Source

NFL- HD more HD programming (Yes on channel 311...)

Source

Here's more HD programming coming from NFL Networks that is supposed to be in HD. According to channel 312 in PG (Standard Definition Channel) it will be available in HD, but channel 311 where we usually get the HD Game of the week shows no programming for tomorrow at 10:00am. Is VOOM going to show this or not? It will be great if they did. I think we need to call VOOM so that they can flip the switch.

10 a.m. -- NFL Films Presents:Game of the Week in HD
AFC Wild Card Team #1 - This show is the only place where a dedicated and devoted fan can study the game, with wired players, unique camera shots and the infamous narration and music from NFL Films.

11 a.m. -- NFL Films Presents:Game of the Week in HD
NFC Wild Card Team #1 - This show is the only place where a dedicated and devoted fan can study the game, with wired players, unique camera shots and the infamous narration and music from NFL Films.

12 p.m. -- NFL Films Presents:Game of the Week in HD
AFC Wild Card Team #2 - This show is the only place where a dedicated and devoted fan can study the game, with wired players, unique camera shots and the infamous narration and music from NFL Films.

1 p.m. -- NFL Films Presents:Game of the Week in HD
NFC Wild Card Team #2 - This show is the only place where a dedicated and devoted fan can study the game, with wired players, unique camera shots and the infamous narration and music from NFL Films.

Just called VOOM. No great help from csr. She thinks that it will be shown on 312 (the standard definition) channel because the PG says so. But as we know it is never shown in 312 and always in 311. Hope some of you decide to call. Maybe if they receive enough calls about it, they will get the point. I am not putting my hopes too high that we will see this tomorrow in HD.