NFL-HD: ALL NFL Game of the Week

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
NFL Game of the Week on VOOM? Yes or No

At AVSforum is reported that D* is showing the game of the week on NFL HD (channel 84). I wonder if anyone is watching it on Voom and what channel?

Thread at AVSforum

NFL GFW 11/26/03, Tonight On VOOM.

The NFL game of the week is tonight! I invite all VOOMERs and DIRECTV subscribers to put your comments and compare notes on this thread for PQ quality or problems.

For those that still on the fence for VOOM, it will give you good information. If no one shows up, I will give you my personal review if the NLF game is shown tonight at 9:00pm on channel 311.

NFL Game of the Week

Here are some pics....

mvc-551x.jpg

mvc-552x.jpg

4x3 image

mvc-558x.jpg

mvc-561x.jpg

mvc-569x.jpg

mvc-571x.jpg

mvc-572x.jpg

mvc-578x.jpg

mvc-579x.jpg

mvc-580x.jpg

mvc-586x.jpg

This was filmed and then transfer to HD from what I understand. Is this correct? Someone knows? The PQ looked pretty darn good fro a transfer...

PQ on VOOM was outstanding. I switched between DirecTV and VOOM and found the PQ very close with perhaps a bit more detail on VOOM.

I also saw in the PG that the game will be repeated either Sunday or Saturday. I do not remember the exact date and time. I will check tonight when I get home. This is great since I do not think D* gets the game again and only Wednesday Night.

NFL Game of the Week 12/3 Tonight On VOOM!!

The NFL game of the week is tonight! I invite all VOOMERs and DIRECTV subscribers to put your comments and compare notes on this thread for PQ quality or problems. Last week the game summary was great...

For those that still on the fence for VOOM, it will give you good information. NLF game is shown tonight at 9:00pm on channel 311.

Sypnosis:

Game of the Week in HD
Picking a game from just days earlier, the Game of the Week in High Definition tells the story you didn't see unfold. This show is the only place where a dedicated and devoted fan can study the game, with wired players, unique camera shots and the infamous narration and music from NFL Films. Despite being only an hour, this 60 minutes of game action peels back the layers and delves deeper than any game on TV.

NFL Game of the Week

I am looking at the SD commercials and this is what SD is supposed to look without compression and 4x3. Excellent! Game is about to start...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts