NFL HD jerky last night

pfan1981

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 16, 2008
Green Bay, WI
so NFL debuted last night on the NFL network, but my HD in NE WI was super choppy and looked terrible. Anyone else notice this problem?

Yep. TNT hd was stuttering last night too. ABC Family hd the night before. I am watching on 129.

It was horrible here too, from 61.5. Don't know which was more unwatchable, the picture or Cutler.

It was horrible here too, from 61.5. Don't know which was more unwatchable, the picture or Cutler.

Go on any provider's message board and they all said the same thing about the game's picture. Didn't seem any different than usual for NFL Network games, but I wasn't paying that close of attention. I know some were complaining about the audio going in and out of 5.1.

NFL network must not be using the best guys behind the camera. Did anyone else notice how shaky the footage was on zoom shots? It looked worse than zooms with my cheap camcorder without using a tripod.

NFL stuttering picture

The NFL channel has the best looking high def on Dish. I was disappointed to see the same stuttering problem that I often see on the ESPN college football games the last couple of months. The only solution is to reset my 722. But thats only a temporary fix. Hopefully there will be a software fix in the near future.

The NFL channel has the best looking high def on Dish. I was disappointed to see the same stuttering problem that I often see on the ESPN college football games the last couple of months. The only solution is to reset my 722. But thats only a temporary fix. Hopefully there will be a software fix in the near future.

I finally got to watch last week's Bear's game recorded from NFL. You know it's disappointing enough to be a Bear's fan, but to have to watch them in terrible HD, well, that was just pure Hell. I was REALLY disappointed in the PQ of that broadcast. I not a big sports fan, but watching the Bears struggle through a game is one of the few joys I have left since I got married, and I want to see it in all of it's HD glory!
Ghpr13:mad:

Not only was the feed jerky the HD feed was 5-7 seconds behind the SD feed (not certain if this is normal or not).

The delay is normal.

What I'm seeing is the bottom third of the screen experiencing the pixelation, just for a fraction of a second. Problem is that about 5-10 seconds later it does it again on these channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)