(NFL) More Low LIFE SCUM OF THE EARTH!!

BlackHitachi

Medford Oregon
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2003
Medford, Oregon
The thing with Jones is he was just put in the Pre-trial diversion program this past December from his July arrest.

You can debate the original circumstance's, was he using? was he just in the car with someone who had some? or was he holding it for a freind? and whether or not placement in the diversion program and game suspension was appropriate.

It really is unbelievable that it's only March, 4 months later and he's back in the slammer on related charges. The new ones apparently also involve drinking alchohol during a golf outing which is in violation of the diversion program and probation terms.

All he had to do was attend his counseling sessions, keep his nose clean ;) not drink, and not be associated with those who do and he would have been all set.

Thug? not yet, Stupid, Irresponsible, Immature, For sure. Violating the terms earns you stay at the cross bar hotel. Not sympathy because he's a misunderstood athelete.
Excellent post!!:up

BlackHitachi

Medford Oregon
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2003
Medford, Oregon
Judging by the original post, it's evident the OP had a clear intent when starting this thread. He's interpreting the responses the way he wants.

No one said what Matt Jones was "ok." I said a drug violation is not the same as murder or rape, but I didn't say it was "ok" either. Big difference.
My intent was like others just posting about rich sports types!! I wanted to see who would attack and who would say it's no biggie! I'm not going to call anyone out but if you look up previous posts about athletes alot of opinion's change on this one!?

BlackHitachi

Medford Oregon
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2003
Medford, Oregon
He is a loser that should be in jail. THUG? I don't know maybe... I would have to hear more about his behavior. Does he beat people with chairs like Iverson? Thats a thug, black or white.
Let's just wait and see how the commissioner handles this!? Just like Jason Garret of the Cowboy's getting fined and suspended i think six games because he used a substance to help him bond with his wife. Then you have another coach who cheats and get's a very small fine and a slap on the wrist!?

BlackHitachi

Medford Oregon
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2003
Medford, Oregon
This comment isn't really necessary either... the crimes make the news but not all the charity work that comes as a result of NFL players joining their communities and giving back to them. Far more good comes from this than the 'bad' that comes from the few that make the news.

This thread is fairly absurd.
Yes but this is the kind of post's here all of the time. Why stop on this one?

cosmo_kramer

Master of my Domain
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2005
41.605N, -72.879W
My intent was like others just posting about rich sports types!! I wanted to see who would attack and who would say it's no biggie! I'm not going to call anyone out but if you look up previous posts about athletes alot of opinion's change on this one!?
Oh, I get it, it's some sort of social experiment. :rolleyes: When is the term paper due?

BlackHitachi

Medford Oregon
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2003
Medford, Oregon
Matt admitted to the court that he drank a couple of beers while playing golf last week with a friend! Wow...what a complete f-up :rolleyes: LOCK HIM UP! I hope he wasn't smoking cigarettes too!
There you go!! Make a joke out of it!:up This is a major problem in our country and his actions should not be taken lightly!! DUI and Coke head what a great role model!:rolleyes: Oh and yes you are right LOCK HIM UP!:up

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
There you go!! Make a joke out of it!:up This is a major problem in our country and his actions should not be taken lightly!! DUI and Coke head what a great role model!:rolleyes: Oh and yes you are right LOCK HIM UP!:up

"Lock him up" for drinking a beer while at a golf outing?! Oh forget it.... why am I even responding to this. :confused::rolleyes:

anders5189

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 11, 2008
This thread is stupid. So what the guy f***ed up. No one's excusing it, but the title of the thread made it sound like he was OJ or something. BlackHitachi's got it out for him like Matt Jones stole something from him. And this guy's not even a great player anyway. When Tom Brady or Peyton Manning get locked up for something I'll be interested, not over this.

cosmo_kramer

Master of my Domain
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2005
41.605N, -72.879W
It's too bad your posts have no structure and are mostly incoherent rambling; I don't understand what your point exactly is here.

Well yea and this is my point. Not attacking V but see this kind of stuff all the time? V is at least consistent!:up
Who the hell is V, why aren't you attacking them, and why are they consistent?

I didn't read a single post here absolving Jones over what he did. Everyone seemed to say he deserves whatever punishment he will get. Which athletes are you referring to in these "previous posts"??

BlackHitachi

Medford Oregon
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2003
Medford, Oregon
This thread is stupid. So what the guy f***ed up. No one's excusing it, but the title of the thread made it sound like he was OJ or something. BlackHitachi's got it out for him like Matt Jones stole something from him. And this guy's not even a great player anyway. When Tom Brady or Peyton Manning get locked up for something I'll be interested, not over this.
A lot of guy's F up! Yet they get talked about here.. Why should this be different? I don't have it out for him. So you answered it best it just depends on the guy getting into trouble i guess.. Oh yea and this thread is stupid.;) Yet i keep hearing it's stupid and not that big of a deal?

BlackHitachi

Medford Oregon
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2003
Medford, Oregon
Who the hell is V, why aren't you attacking them, and why are they consistent?
"V" is Vurbano. He is a good guy but has no time for people who mess up! I will say this he is very consistent when it comes to this kind of stuff. He does not care who or what they are.. Drugs and booze are all the same to him.. If there are rules against.. You get caught you should get into trouble.

meStevo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 20, 2004
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
BlackHitachi said:
A lot of guy's F up! Yet they get talked about here.. Why should this be different?

Heh, now who's story is changing. You aren't discussing it, you're calling him the scum of the earth and everyone who doesn't agree with that extreme or complete condemnation are wrong or giving him a pass.

BlackHitachi said:
I wanted to see who would attack and who would say it's no biggie!

So you're trolling, not discussing 'a rich sports guy'.

Relatively, this isn't that big of a deal, no. He'll be punished and rightfully so. Everything else is subjective and a lot of it is just absurd and nearly incoherent.

I replied the way I did to the post calling the NFL the National Felons League because using Matt Jones to represent the NFL is like using your posts to represent this board. They're aberrations from the norm.

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
scum of the earth is a bit harsh but he's still a piece of garbage for what he did the 1st time and i don't feel sorry for him because to become a drug addict you have to try it 1st.we've all known since we were kids that drugs are bad. as we grow up we learn about the side effects of these drugs and their consequences. there's no good excuse for becoming a drug addict. i've dealt with 2 family members with drug addictions and another one used to be an alcoholic.All 3 are clean now but while they were in this condition they were garbage. it's a difficult situation but it's a selfish problem in my opinion. while i would not punish matt this time for having a few beers and having the smarts to not get behind a wheel, my opinion on him really hasn't changed that much.
like everyone else, he has the right to change and become a better person. i would be the 1st one to accept a changed person for the better with open arms. these relatives of mine have great lives now with a wife and kids and i'm very happy for them and was there while they were willing to get better. but they'll be the 1st ones to tell you they were garbage.
now calling them human scum is not accurate. rapists,murderers,child molesters and drug dealers are the scum of the earth. much worse than a drug addiction which harms only the person that's hooked and affects emotionally those who love them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts