NFL Network: 60 Hours of Super Bowl In HDTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I am liking the routine shows are finally in HD. Total access looks fantastic, not all squished and blocky. I hope they keep it going after the SP, it is an HD channel with hardly any HD.

I agree, it would be a shame if they don't keep it around. It was nice being able to watch it last night, after the America's Game shows I recorded, and it actually being in HD. Although, sometime between 11pm and midnight EST they did have a couple issues. Dropped to SD atleast once, and I think around 11:45 EST or so they were suddenly playing part of America's Game, LOL.

I'll be watching even more of the channel now with new HD content.

I agree, it would be a shame if they don't keep it around. It was nice being able to watch it last night, after the America's Game shows I recorded, and it actually being in HD. Although, sometime between 11pm and midnight EST they did have a couple issues. Dropped to SD atleast once, and I think around 11:45 EST or so they were suddenly playing part of America's Game, LOL.

I'll be watching even more of the channel now with new HD content.

Watching the Total Access Live and they seem to be having a strange problem, the pic will freeze and jump every once in a while, kind of like a record skipping. The picture is crisp and sharp, but the little skip bugs me after a while. Anyone know if Prince performed yet?

On a side note, anyone know the song that is being played on the in and out of TA Live? It sounds like a carnival barker and a welcome to the show kind of thing. Thanks.

Never mind, my 11YO daughter told me it is Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva.

Last edited:
So as soon as the game was over the NFL HD channel has switched programming back to SD, what garbage. I was enjoying the channel all week and now they revert back. What a waste of an HD channel, no HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)