NFL Network for One Day

shawreth

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
Hernando, MS
I have Dish America HD (with DVR Service, Heartland, 722k) and really want to watch the Saints-Atlanta game on Thursday night. I don't have NFL network. Is it possible to switch packages for one day and then swith back the next? If so, how much would it cost me? I am on a really tight budget and can't afford to keep a package with NFL network. Any thoughts?

I have Dish America HD (with DVR Service, Heartland, 722k) and really want to watch the Saints-Atlanta game on Thursday night. I don't have NFL network. Is it possible to switch packages for one day and then swith back the next? If so, how much would it cost me? I am on a really tight budget and can't afford to keep a package with NFL network. Any thoughts?

I believe you can change your package to the AT120 plus for the weekend but I'm not sure in the cost. I think you will get charged $5 when you lower your package back to what you have. I'm not sure if the higher package will just get prorated for that weekend or not. Probably best for DIRT to confirm this one.

Yes it's possible,but there is a charge,I think it's $5 for a downgrade.There would also be a slight difference in your monthly bill as charges are prorated.Best way to figure out the exact amount would be to pm a Dirt member.

A 1 day upgrade to AT120 Plus will be amortized for the whole month, so it should be less than $1, plus $5 for the instant downgrade after the daily games are over.

Dish America is available to current subscribers, it may not be to new subscribers.

A little late now, but NFL network is only in the AT200 channel package, not the at120 or 120+. That is $64.95 per month prorated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts