NFL Playoffs Picks - Conference Championships

GB vs CHI- Aaron Rodgers is on a mission and won't be denied.......Packers 34, Bears 17

NYJ vs PIT- Man is this game tough to pick!! If I have to be pinned down, I'll say this: The Jets defense will do enough to get them to their first Super Bowl in 42 years..............Jets 19, Steelers 16

And there you have it: The first Super Bowl matchup of #6 seeds and an ALL GREEN Super Bowl.............

It's hard to fathom the Stools loosing at home, but I'm going to be rooting for a...

JETS vs. PACK Super Bowl with the Pack bringing home the Lombardi Trophy, back where it all began!

GB vs CHI- Aaron Rodgers is on a mission and won't be denied.......Packers 34, Bears 17

NYJ vs PIT- Man is this game tough to pick!! If I have to be pinned down, I'll say this: The Jets defense will do enough to get them to their first Super Bowl in 42 years..............Jets 19, Steelers 16

And there you have it: The first Super Bowl matchup of #6 seeds and an ALL GREEN Super Bowl.............

I don't know Bill, the Jets scoring 19 points implies Nick Folk hero either makes some field goals, or misses two extra points...my money is on door number two!

Sandra

Steelers over the Jets. Too much Roethlisberger. Too much Renegade. Too much black and gold. Too much Monongahela. Too much Heinz. Too much Hines. Too much Mario Lemieux. Too much cable cars going up the side of a mountain. Too much terrible towels. Too much Eat 'n Park. Too much defensive back with too much hair is back. Too much people too many picking the Jets on here and everywhere. Too much Nick Folk. Too much no Brad Smith. Too much Rex hasn't mismanaged the clock yet and the law of averages says it's time.

Sandra

Packers & Steelers to go to Cowboys Stadium...
Mark+It+Down.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts