NFL preseason 2010-2011 Official discussion thread!

AP has reported that Haynesworth did not pass the test again today.
I don't think he even tried, more than likely his knee is still causing him trouble.

Then again, a knee issue with a guy that BIG would take a lot longer than for me to have mine back in shape, that is if the knee issue really IS the issue.

IF the knee really is the issue, the trainers and medical staff would not let him on the field for X amount of days regardless. And you would have thought they would have said so from the beginning ....... I'm thinking the knee is an excuse, although I don't know that for sure.

I DO Know that most time the knee starts having issues, it is common to be out for 3-10 days, depending how bad it is.

I think so too. It's starting to become an embarrassment, so an injury as an excuse works out well.

This year, I'm going to have my own weekly segment during the NFL season where I talk about the Bills- good, bad, and ugky.

It'll be the Buffalo equivalent of 'Daze of our Lions.' (though it'll be tough to top what Wozniak did week after week with the Motor City football team)

All it needs is a catchy name. (Buffalo Bill Collecting?)

Suggestions?

This year, I'm going to have my own weekly segment during the NFL season where I talk about the Bills- good, bad, and ugky.

It'll be the Buffalo equivalent of 'Daze of our Lions.' (though it'll be tough to top what Wozniak did week after week with the Motor City football team)

Suggestions?

Buffalo Bills Overdue !!!

Suggestions?

Buffalo Buffoon's?

This makes me wanna Ralph?

Detroit Lions rookie defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh arrived in Allen Park shortly after 1:30 p.m. today in a Ford Excursion limousine. He reported to training camp, weighed in and passed his conditioning test with flying colors, according to coach Jim Schwartz

Ndamukong Suh arrives at Lions camp | freep.com | Detroit Free Press

Does he have to arrive in a stretch limo :rolleyes: I guess its his money and he has plenty of it (at least he was in a Ford :) )

Detroit Lions rookie defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh arrived in Allen Park shortly after 1:30 p.m. today in a Ford Excursion limousine. He reported to training camp, weighed in and passed his conditioning test with flying colors, according to coach Jim Schwartz

Ndamukong Suh arrives at Lions camp | freep.com | Detroit Free Press

Does he have to arrive in a stretch limo :rolleyes: I guess its his money and he has plenty of it (at least he was in a Ford :) )
If I had that kind of money I'd hire limos too. The last thing I want is to be new in town, driving an unfamiliar rental car, and get in trouble for something.

Look at Tiger Woods! If he had a limo driver, no one would ever have known what a scumbag he really is.

I still cannot get over pay $51 MILLION in guaranteed money for someone that has NEVER played a down in the NFL and coming of a pretty serious shoulder surgery.:eek::rant:

I still cannot get over pay $51 MILLION in guaranteed money for someone that has NEVER played a down in the NFL and coming of a pretty serious shoulder surgery.:eek::rant:
yep. the system has been broken for awhile now. this BS needs to stop. I remember when the 1st round,especially the first pick was something teams wanted. now its a nightmare.

yep. the system has been broken for awhile now. this BS needs to stop. I remember when the 1st round,especially the first pick was something teams wanted. now its a nightmare.

Well, it will all be fixed when we don't have a NFL season (at least part of) next year, that will be a sticking point I'm sure. (Rookie Salary Cap)

No suspension for Browns’ Shaun Rogers

MLB Extra Innings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts