NFL RedZone Free Preview in Week 1

Let me tell you, if you dont have NFL Red Zone, you will absolutely love it!! Even if its for one week, you will enjoy it. Its that good.

This will be my first season with Redzone and I am pretty excited. I am a huge fantasy football nerd so this channel will be on whenever my Lions aren't on or when they are on commercials.

This will be my first season with Redzone and I am pretty excited. I am a huge fantasy football nerd so this channel will be on whenever my Lions aren't on or when they are on commercials.

Believe me, you will absolutely love it!!!

Don't forget that Direct is offering Sunday Ticket, which includes their own better RedZone channel as a free preview for week 1 as well

How is it better?? I've never seen DirectTV's version, but I can't see much room for improvement from the NFL's....
It was mostly said in tongue and cheek.

I was just going by what the common consensus was on these forums from last year. Since then that consensus seems to have changed and now many those with both are stating that the NFL's version may be better.

It would be interesting to take a poll of those that have both and see what their thoughts are

Last edited:
It was mostly said in tongue and cheek.

I was just going by what the common consensus was on these forums from last year. Since then that consensus seems to have changed and now many those with both are stating that the NFL's version may be better.

It would be interesting to take a poll of those that have both and see what their thoughts are

This is a great point...but how many people have seen both? If you have DirecTV you've only seen the Andrew Siciliano version. If you have Dish/Cable, you've only seen the other version.

The only thing I can say is that I've heard the other version has commercials. Is that true? DirecTV does not...Andrew holds it in until 7PM!

Sandra

I saw the free preview on Cox. No commercials (unless you count a mention of "sponsored by Chevrolet"). It made me dizzy with how fast they were switching games when it got down to the 4th quarter for the early games.

I saw the free preview on Cox. No commercials (unless you count a mention of "sponsored by Chevrolet"). It made me dizzy with how fast they were switching games when it got down to the 4th quarter for the early games.

Yep, no commercials on the NFL Networks version of Redzone either. I gotta say I loved my first weekend with Redzone. I got to see all the big plays from all my fantasy players live as they happened. I did have the Lions on during their game but I switched to Redzone during commercials and halftime. I was on Redzone for the entire late game time frame.

Edit: I'm on Dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts