NFL Redzone Free Preview

It's only on certain days. It will be red out outside of those days. Go to channel 103 and it will tell you which days are available.

NFLRZ Ch. 9467 is red out and when selected an error message 014 "This is a subscription channel which has not been purchased" appears. The guide lists this channel as NFL RedZone Free Preview. The mapdown channel 155 shows NFL RedZone Free Preview - LIVE. It is frustrating that Dish chooses to promote NFL RedZone in free preview, but only provide it in SD. This could be borderline false advertising. Dish should clarify that the free preview is not available in HD. The CSR's are clueless as one tried to argue that the NFL RedZone show is in free preview, not the channel. DirecTV would never do this to their customers. :)
Looking at Twitter it seems to be backfiring. I've seen several dish customers say they would get the package if it were in HD not knowing of course that RZ is in HD only if you subscribe.

I don't subscribe to multi-sport pack right now, and I am getting Redzone in HD on channel 9467. But it does not map down to 155.

Amazing after my recent post it is working! Either one of the Dish folks on SatelliteGuys took care of this or it's merely a coincidence. In any case, thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)