NFL Replay is HD. Where is it D*?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I was surprised to see this was not on D*. Is there space to add it if they are turning off channels for Sunday Ticket?

DirecTV turns off most PPV for Sunday Ticket so they they would have to find something else to turn off for NFL Network HD. On channel 95 it looks like there is a bunch of HD baseball today and tomorrow instead of NFL Replay HD. I'd rather see the NFL Replay myself...

I'm 99% sure that the replays were not broadcast in HD anyway...Comcast has a 24/7 NFL-HD channel and the replays were not shown.

Yes, I can.

The Replays were called Game of the Week previously and they were in HD on D* when they felt like showing them. Sometimes it was at like 3 or 4 AM ET.

The replays are in HD... just not on D*... I went to the 90's and it wasn't there or in the 700's. They are still airing the shortcuts though... but in SD.

Guys, you're living in the past. Replay is NOT Game of the Week. They are not producing Replay in HD at this time. Get over it. You cant get it ANYWHERE, its not a Dish Network problem...

think about it, why would they go through the trouble of editing two feeds for one game when most people watch in SD anyway?

Last edited:
You are correct. It is not a DiSH Network problem. They have the NFL Replay in HD at this time on NFL Network HD.(Dallas at Jacksonville)

Not really necessary to edit 2 feeds when you can downconvert the HD and simulcast. ESPN and ESPN2 do it much of the time.

vedhead said:
Guys, you're living in the past. Replay is NOT Game of the Week. They are not producing Replay in HD at this time. Get over it. You cant get it ANYWHERE, its not a Dish Network problem...

think about it, why would they go through the trouble of editing two feeds for one game when most people watch in SD anyway?

NFL Replay is on in HD on NFLNetwork HD. Verizon FiOs and some others (comcast i think) have it in HD. I know the difference between game of the week.. thats what they did last year and the year previous.

perhaps comcast isnt updating their guide...I didnt actually tune the channel in when it was on...just saw that the guide didnt say Replay on the HD channel, only the SD one.

i think its safe to say that for those who only have directv, replay in HD doesnt exist...yet.

Last edited:
I saw Replay on NFLHD 2 nights ago on E* and it was in HD (I think it was Bills vs Pats), and damn good-looking, so I don't understand vedhead what you're saying.

Cheerleaders Tryout and Cheerleaders Swimsuit Calendar, on the other hand, sadly are not in HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts