NFL Sunday Ticket on Shaw Direct

Use "Ask Jim" on the Shaw Direct website and ask them to use the 6 NHLHD channels on Sunday afternoon for the NFL.

So what game, if any, did Shaw show in HD yesterday?

The Saints & Lions, & no late game. They should have showed the 49ers & Cardinals for the late game (4:30pm EDT) as the other two games were on Sportsnet.:rant:

Disappointing, but expected...

Last edited:
Well since they dropped Detroit Fox (and wasnt that the HD feed too at one point?) I hope they dont plan on showing the Lions each week

But I have a feeling if the Lions arent on one of the other stations in HD Shaw will show them

how did they come up with picking the Lions-Saints game anyway? Is it becasue they dropped Fox2? Last year, the audio on WJBK was crappy, but only during sporting events.

and the Lions game lasted well past the start of the 4:15 games, like 4:30. anyway, I was happy with the one game.

In a related note, I again got the Big Ten HD overflow on Saturday; it might be to everyone who has HD sports? or it was a mistake. either way, I was pleasantly surprised.

I think if you have HD Sports they give you the HD overflow channel too, as I had it as well. One nice little bonus from SD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)