WAS @ DAL

SEA @ MIN

SF @ GB

IND @ BAL

4:00pm

ARI @ STL

NYJ @ NE

SD @ DEN

CIN @ OAK believe it or not i think this will be a difficult game for the bengals. still i cant pick the raiders

8:20pm

PHI @ CHI

Mon, Nov 23

TEN @ HOU

season 96-47

80-48 to start this week.

MIA @ CAR
PIT @ KC
CLE @ DET
NO @ TB
ATL @ NYG
BUF @ JAC
WAS @ DAL
SEA @ MIN
SF @ GB
IND @ BAL This is my upset for the week. It has to happen some time.
ARI @ STL
NYJ @ NE
SD @ DEN
CIN @ OAK
PHI @ CHI
TEN @ HOU

MIA @ CAR
PIT @ KC
CLE @ DET
NO @ TB
ATL @ NYG
BUF @ JAC
WAS @ DAL
SEA @ MIN
SF @ GB
IND @ BAL
ARI @ STL
NYJ @ NE
SD @ DEN
CIN @ OAK
PHI @ CHI
TEN @ HOU

Last week: 9-6

Season: 89-55

MIA @ CAR
PIT @ KC
CLE @ DET...who the hell knows why I am picking Detroit...last time I picked them they lost to St Louis
NO @ TB
ATL @ NYG
BUF @ JAC
WAS @ DAL
SEA @ MIN
SF @ GB
IND @ BAL
ARI @ STL
NYJ @ NE
SD @ DEN
CIN @ OAK
PHI @ CHI
TEN @ HOU

MIA @ CAR
PIT @ KC
CLE @ DET
NO @ TB
ATL @ NYG
BUF @ JAC
WAS @ DAL
SEA @ MIN
SF @ GB
IND @ BAL
ARI @ STL
NYJ @ NE
SD @ DEN
CIN @ OAK
PHI @ CHI
TEN @ HOU

You forgot to pick the Cle @ Det game.

Panthers over Dolphins- Carolina hosts the game, they've been resurgent the past few weeks, and no Ronnie Brown is REALLY going to hurt.

Steelers over Chiefs- There once was a time when teams were scared to death to play in Arrowhead Stadium. That seems like years ago.

Lions over Browns- Because somebody has to win.... I think.

Saints over Buccaneers- No Creamsicles, no chance.

Giants over Falcons- I would have picked Atlanta if not for Michael Turner's ankle injury. This is New York's last chance to salvage their season- Ryan has slumped recently, so this may help.

Jaguars over Bills- Buffalo can't stop the run. Maurice Jones Drew is going to have a field day.

Cowboys over Redskins- Washington's winless on the road, and Dallas wants to get the bitter taste from last wek out of their mouth. I don't care if it's a rivalry- Washington is not that good. I know they beat Dallas on the road last year, but this time, Washington is the dysfunctional team and Dallas is the team in harmony.

Vikings over Seahawks- West Coast team going East, early start time- not a good recipe.

49ers over Packers- Upset special. I think Green Bay will have a letdown after last week's win over the Cowboys, and the 49ers can still make a run at the playoffs.

Ravens over Colts- This has to happen. Indy will have an emotional letdown after the big win over the Pats, Baltimore's defense is capable of bringing the hammer down on the Indy offense, and the Ravens already beat one unbeaten team.

Cardinals over Rams- Kurt Warner going back to St. Louis doesn't have the same resonance of Favre to Lambeau- this'll be more like Cedric Benson against the Bears. Also,the Rams spent all their energy last week against the Saints- they'll have nothing left.

Patriots over Jets- May god have mercy on the J-E-T-S. After what happened on Sunday night, New England will be looking to take some frustration out.

Chargers over Broncos- Denver's slumping, the Bolts are rising.

Bengals over Raiders- The only real drama about this game- will Ochocinco leap into the Black Hole? He's already done a Lambeau Leap and jumped into the Dawg Pound.

Eagles over Bears- McNabb played better in defeat than Cutler did.

Texans over Titans- Tennessee has played better, but they've faced so-so passing teams. Everytime they play a quality QB- Roethlisberger, Schaub, Brady, Manning- they get carved up. Schaub did it once, and he'll hopefully do it again- my fantasy team NEEDS a big game from him and #80.

PIT @ KC
CLE @ DET
NO @ TB
ATL @ NYG
BUF @ JAC
WAS @ DAL
SEA @MIN
SF @ GB
IND @ BAL
ARI@ STL
NYJ @ NE
SD @ DEN
CIN @ OAK
PHI @ CHI
TEN @ HOU

Boy the points suck this week. :eek:

Nostradumbass predicts:

Miami @ Carolina - I don't care that Ronnie Brown is hurt.

Cleveland @ Detroit - Just when I think I'm out.... They drag me back in. Cleveland may be the only team more dysfunctional than Detroit.

Indianapolis
@ Baltimore - Yeah, this looks like the week Manning and Co. lose. Just looks like the week. It isn't.

Washington @ Dallas - Remember when this was a marquee match up?

San Francisco @ Green Bay - Who cares?

Buffalo @ Jacksonville - I'll ask again, who cares?

New Orleans
@ Tampa Bay - NO has been winning ugly. Tampa Bay is just plain ugly. The Brees just keeps blowing through the South.

Atlanta @ New York Football Giants[/B] - The Giants can't lose 5 straight weeks, can they? They keep losing, and I keep picking them. The very definition of stupidity. Doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result.

Seattle @ Minnesota - Lock of the week.

Pittsburgh @ Kansas City - Even KC doesn't think they can win this.

Arizona @ St. Louis - Warner lights them up.

San Diego
@ Denver - That sound you hear, is the sound of Denvers title chances blowing out of town.

New York J-E-T-S @ New England - Somebody is going to pay for that loss last week.

Cincinnati @ Oakland - Bye, bye Jamarcus Russell, you're career ended this week in Oakland.

Philadelphia @ Chicago - This was a tough decision. Would have been easier if Westbrook was playing.

Tennessee
@ Houston - I'm going out on a limb here. Young is the hotter QB.

9-6 last week. I lost count of the season weeks ago. Too lazy to look it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)