NFL week 14 (your picks)

Don't be getting all high and mighty now....they are playing the Redskins for cryin' out loud. People have to pick somebody...............
No need to worry, the Raiders still suck!

ME?! I have never made my Raiders to be high and mighty....So you MUST have me confused with the man in mirror.:rolleyes:

My team is not the one who was started out like gang busters and now they have come back to earth...;)

ME?! I have never made my Raiders to be high and mighty....So you MUST have me confused with the man in mirror.:rolleyes:

My team is not the one who was started out like gang busters and now they have come back to earth...;)
OOOO! OUCH!!!! :eek: :D

Nostradumbass predicts:

Pittsburgh @ Cleveland - SabresRule says he can't see Cleveland winning this game. Neither will anybody else.

Detroit @ Baltimore - Not in this decade, or the next.

Green Bay @ Chicago - GB is on a serious roll.

New Orleans @ Atlanta - This could be an upset special. Nah. The "Brees" marches through Atlanta like Gen. Sherman to the sea.

Seattle @ Houston - Because I said so.

Denver @ Indianapolis - This streak doesn't end at home.

131-61 for the season.

Miami @ Jacksonville - I've been right on JAX now for 8 weeks in a row. Never used to be that way.

Buffalo @ Kansas City - Somebody has to win this dog turd of a game.

Cincinnati @ Minnesota - Home team special. The Vikings got their stinker out of the way last week.

New York Jets @ Tampa Bay - I think TB has a chance in this one. OK, not really.

Carolina @ New England - It will probably be snowing. Remember that game when it was snowing a few weeks back.......

St. Louis @ Tennessee - Despite the setback last week, Tennessee is playing as well as anybody right now.

Washington @ Oakland - zzzzzzzzzzzz.......wake me up when this one's over.

San Diego @ Dallas - It's December, time for Dallas to fold up the tent.

Philadelphia @ New York Football Giants - In this division, home field matters for this game.

Arizona
@ San Francisco - Lock of the week. The Cardinals remind SF how far they have to go.

That's how I see them, your opinion may differ. Who cares.

131-61 for the season.

NFL week 14 (my picks in bold)
large-logo.png

week 14

Thurs.

PIT @ CLE

More to come!!!...:wave

Well, so much for that...even a broken clock is right twice a day!!!...:rolleyes:

Now for the rest...no where to go but up!!!...;)

Sun, Dec 13

NO @ ATL

SEA @ HOU

BUF @ KC

GB @ CHI

NYJ @ TB

MIA @ JAC

CIN @ MIN

DET @ BAL

CAR @ NE

DEN @ IND

WAS @ OAK

STL @ TEN

SD @ DAL

PHI @ NYG

Mon, Dec 14

ARI @ SF

We may have come back to earth(we never expected to be sky high), but at least we've never been in the bowels(and I mean DEEP bowels) of the earth for the past (how many?) years like the Raiders....

You'd give your left testicle to have the team, coach, and record (and don't forget..OWNER) of the Broncos right now....and at the end of the season.

Last edited:
We may have come back to earth, but at least we've never been in the bowels(and I mean DEEP bowels) of the earth for the past (how many?) years like the Raiders....

You'd give your left testicle to have the team, coach, and record of the Broncos right now....and at the end of the season.

LMAO!! You are way too excited about a team that has done nothing but more or less imitate last year. I am happy with the way the Raiders are playing right now. In the last 7 games, both teams have IDENTICAL records....3-4....AND we have played a tougher schedule in those last 7 games to boot.... LOL!!!

And I am very happy with my testicles too....thank you very much....:rolleyes:

LMAO!! You are way too excited about a team that has done nothing but more or less imitate last year. I am happy with the way the Raiders are playing right now. In the last 7 games, both teams have IDENTICAL records....3-4....AND we have played a tougher schedule in those last 7 games to boot.... LOL!!!

And I am very happy with my testicles too....thank you very much....:rolleyes:

I am VERY excited about a team that had nothing expected of them and is currently 8-4, and MAYBE(I said MAYBE) headed to the playoffs.=

I'm sorry that the only thing you have to be excited about, is that your 4-8 team just won the last "2 outta 3". :p

Last edited:
large-logo.png

week 14

Thurs.

PIT @ CLE :mad::eek:

Sun, Dec 13

NO @ ATL :)

SEA @ HOU :)

BUF @ KC :)

GB @ CHI :)

NYJ @ TB :)

MIA @ JAC :)

CIN @ MIN :)

DET @ BAL :)

CAR @ NE :)

DEN @ IND :)

WAS @ OAK :mad::mad: damn raiders!!!!!!

STL @ TEN :)

SD @ DAL :)

PHI @ NYG :)

Mon, Dec 14

ARI @ SF :mad::mad: MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13-3. bounced back after a horrible 7-9 week 13

season 139-69

Last edited:
PIT @ CLE :(

NO @ ATL :)

SEA @ HOU :)

BUF @ KC :)

GB @ CHI :(

NYJ @ TB :(

MIA @ JAC :)

CIN @ MIN :D

DET @ BAL :)

CAR @ NE :)

DEN @ IND :)

WAS @ OAK :(

STL @ TEN :)

SD @ DAL :)

10-4 so far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)