NFL WEEK 17 (your picks)

11-5, one loss to many to win the pick-em pool. Not a bad year though, I did win 3 times this year. Congrats to Rey and Salsa. Miami is truly Cinderella, and Salsa is one of the few here who really understands the suffering I've been through this season. At least you went out on a high note.

11-5, one loss to many to win the pick-em pool. Not a bad year though, I did win 3 times this year. Congrats to Rey and Salsa. Miami is truly Cinderella, and Salsa is one of the few here who really understands the suffering I've been through this season. At least you went out on a high note.

Thanks....and as terrible as it may sound...maybe it needed to get REALLY bad before things really improve...

Salsa can hold his head up high.

The Raiders, for once, are NOT in the AFC West basement. They rose up to THIRD!

I really didn't care about where they were as far as the standings....I just really wanted a positive showing and from week 10 and on, they only had two bad lapses...getting pounded by San Diego and the Pats. But they had 3 wins, one game they easily COULD have won(losing to Carolina 17-9) and one came they SHOULD have won(losing to Miami, 17-15).

Standings meant nothing to real Raiders fans because real Raiders fans knew full well they were no where near a playoff team.

....just finish the season strong....and they did!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts