NFL week 17 (your picks)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Wozniak is the winner!

Does that make up for Detroit going 2-14?
boomer hasn't chimed in yet. he was leading last week so we'll see. but if paul is the winner i would say that...................... it doesn't makeup for the kittens going 2-14 :p:D

NFL week 17 (my picks in bold)
clubs-logos.png

large-logo.png

NFL week 17 (your picks)

Sun, Jan 03
SF @ STL

NE @ HOU

ATL @ TB

NO @ CAR

PIT @ MIA

JAC @ CLE

NYG @ MIN

IND @ BUF

CHI @ DET

WAS @ SD

TEN @ SEA

BAL @ OAK

PHI @ DAL

KC @ DEN

GB @ ARI

CIN @ NYJ

I know, way too many visiting teams!!!...:eek:

164-76 for season...might as well go ball out on the last week!!!...;)

Sorry for the delay...I've been on vacation the last two weeks and was buried with e-mails when I got back to work yesterday!!!...:eek:

Well, if anything, this proves my balls don't do good when they're out!!!...:eek:

8-8 for the week....my worst of the season...and it cost me in my money pools!!!...:mad:

Ended up at 172-84 for the season!!!...:rolleyes:

Good job everyone!!!...next year let's do an official one on Yahoo or somewhere else where they keep track for you!!!...:wave

Sorry for the delay...I've been on vacation the last two weeks and was buried with e-mails when I got back to work yesterday!!!...:eek:

Well, if anything, this proves my balls don't do good when they're out!!!...:eek:

8-8 for the week....my worst of the season...and it cost me in my money pools!!!...:mad:

Good job everyone!!!...next year let's do an official one on Yahoo or somewhere else where they keep track for you!!!...:wave
we have a winner!!!!!!! contact the site administrator for your free detroit lions tickets......

I didn't get my picks in for the last week, I beat everybody handily, but alas no entry posted. Would have been my 4th win for the season, but my dumbass didn't call in soon enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)