NFLHD (Skins-Ravens)

Looks pretty good but the audio is pretty bland, even tough they're using 5.1 they have zero to barely any ambience mics

Paradox..

You know, that reminds me. Wouldn't it be nice "IF" they turnned on the billboard ONLY in between plays. That way you could see the whole picture during the play.

They could also put the clock up FULL time only during the last two minutes of a half when the plays are happening. That way they would take up even less of the screen.

:cool:

DarrellP said:
a**holes blacked me out, it must require a minimum basic program package. :mad: :no :(

We are in the same boat Darrell :D I think I can live without it for now since it is just an event channel with zero original programming. Now if they become 24/7 with Original programming it may worth something.

BFG said:
yeah requires that you also have NFL SD which would be in AT120

Odd, I have AT 180 + the HD packs, and all I got was a Dish HDTV logo on my 811. I called to see what I needed to do to see the channel, and the CSR said "I'm not showing this channel as being active." Has there been anything official about this channel?

you tuned in too late, the game was over by then. They put up the dish logo when the game ended

BFG said:
you tuned in too late, the game was over by then. They put up the dish logo when the game ended

Yeah, I was a few hours after the start time. Thanks.

Still, it would have been nice for the CSR to at least say that the channel existed. A lot to ask, I know.....

PNotar said:
Still, it would have been nice for the CSR to at least say that the channel existed. A lot to ask, I know.....

When the mavericks were playing on HDEV1, the CSR's didn't know that channel existed, either...

Is the NFLHD channel going to get used at ALL now that the season has started?

I scanned ahead 9 days and nothing is shown.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)