NHL 2011-12 Season

I don't want to see a tie and I don't want you sit there for five hours waiting for someone to score, it's pretty competitive IMO. the players like it and the fans love it. I know Fleury just loves it, he gets so hyped when he plays in them.

I bet the goalies don't !

The only way I would accept a tie back in hockey is if they; first off play an entire 20 minute period of overtime hockey (perhaps 4 on 4) and do away with the point system and determine standings by winning percentage.

The only way I would accept a tie back in hockey is if they; first off play an entire 20 minute period of overtime hockey (perhaps 4 on 4) and do away with the point system and determine standings by winning percentage.

Thats another one I've been thinking about that no one seems to like ...
Play a WHOLE period as OT, instead of this dumb 5 minutes, its about done by the time you get started.

Well guys, the NHL season is now over for me. It's said to say that my team is already out of the playoff race after the first 8 games of the season. I now have 74 more practice games to watch. Looking at their schedule they might not win a game until mid November.

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Well guys, the NHL season is now over for me. It's said to say that my team is already out of the playoff race after the first 8 games of the season. I now have 74 more practice games to watch. Looking at their schedule they might not win a game until mid November.

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

never say never....but it don't look good for you.

JAG72 said:

I know how you feel, the pens sucked after they got rid of Jager till they drafted Sid, just hang in there.

I know how you feel, the pens sucked after they got rid of Jager till they drafted Sid, just hang in there.

The sad part is that they do have some good players and a couple of really good players that any team would love to have.

Hopefully things will turn tonight against the Wings when they get their top D man back.

JAG72 said:
The sad part is that they do have some good players and a couple of really good players that any team would love to have.

Hopefully things will turn tonight against the Wings when they get their top D man back.

If it keeps up they'll probably get a new coach.

never say never....but it don't look good for you.

It is looking worse everyday. I am now at a point with this team that I dread even watching them. Tonight was just awful. I think their AHL affiliate could play a more competitive game right now.

I agree but i don't see the nhl getting rid of the loser point anytime soon. it allows teams to stay in the playoff race longer which means increased attendance and higher tv ratings for those teams.

So far in this season the pens had two west coast trips which they have done well in both.

So far they played 15 games and have 21 points all without the full team on the ice. Crosby will be back soon.

How Strange, that Toronto (Eastern Conference punching bags for years) are the first Eastern Conference Team to reach 10 wins.

John

LOL and they're doing it with goalie injuries and issues. Scrivens was making his third career start last night and did not play well. But of course they won anyway!

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)