NHL 2012 off-season notes & transactions

"Oh, and for anyone looking for some deep, cogent analysis of winners/losers in NHL lockout, here you go: EVERYONE LOST." - Dejan Kovacevic. So true.

Ten year deal with the options that the league can opt out after eight years, ok at least it will only be eight years untill the next lock out :)

Now Center Ice....any goodwill gesture deals for fans?

Go wings, though could be a "down" season for them

Game on, with a shortened season expected to begin on Jan. 19 or as early as Jan. 15. John Shannon of Sportsnet reports that teams will only play within their conferences.............Now let's see what they do with the Center Ice price and if they want to do the fans right give it to us free the rest of the year :)

Game on, with a shortened season expected to begin on Jan. 19 or as early as Jan. 15. John Shannon of Sportsnet reports that teams will only play within their conferences.............Now let's see what they do with the Center Ice price and if they want to do the fans right give it to us free the rest of the year :)

If they do I might catch a blues game just for you. :)

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

I think the NHL CI issue would have to be a NHL move, not a D* move.
The NHL should discuss the possibility of basically Opening up the channel for EVERYBODY, not just those that happen to call in and complain, like it was the last time.

The NHL should discuss the possibility of basically Opening up the channel for EVERYBODY, not just those that happen to call in and complain, like it was the last time.

Yes and it would a good pr move to promote it also. For now we just sir and wait.

Yes and it would a good pr move to promote it also. For now we just sir and wait.

Great points and I agree on all of them and NHL should do all of them :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)