NHL 2013 Season

The Canadien's front office is overly concerned over the whole language thing first, second Montreal has no patience at all. Really calling for the Coaches head cause he doesn't speak French is ridiculous.

John

Wouldn't you think they would have noticed this before they hired him ?

Montreal tried that previously...required that the candidates for Head Coach spoke French (to as they put it...be able to speak with the media better)

Obviously that didn't last long ;)

Looks like the Red Wings will Win for the 1st time this year tonight, leading 5-3 with about 2 minutes to go.

They already had an official win on the season. They beat Columbus in a SO to receive their first 2 points of the season.

They already had an official win on the season. They beat Columbus in a SO to receive their first 2 points of the season.

Oh thats right ....

Donm't know why, but SO have just never seemed like a Win to me, if you win in OT actually playing the game, thats one thing, but playing a Shoot Out for a win seems cheap to me.

That would be like having the Kickers in the NFL line up and see who can make the longest kick for the win.

I have officially witnessed the worse call in NHL history talking away a goal from Columbus. This allowed Chicago to pull out a 2-3 victory over Columbus.

That call was Pathetic ....

However, Welcome to then Red Wings life long problem ...

Thomas Holstrom has been called on PLENTY of those that were not really penalties, had half of them counted Holstronm might have been a HOF'er ....

I think it was his play that brought on the BLUE being painted in the crease.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugly win by the CBJ over the Stars tonight. Can't complain as it is a win.

Sent using The New SatelliteGuys App (Beta)!

Jimbo, it's bad when they go 0/7 on the power play and there was a 4 minute power play with a full 2 minutes of 5 on 3. They really need to find a goal scorer since the Nash trade.

Jimbo, it's bad when they go 0/7 on the power play and there was a 4 minute power play with a full 2 minutes of 5 on 3. They really need to find a goal scorer since the Nash trade.

Sounds like the Re Wings the other night, they couldn't score on the many PP's they had either, including a 5 on 3.

Speaking of Nash, hows he doing so far this year ?

Toronto already has a team. Why have another?

If they can support a team why not? Look at New York. You have the Islanders and Rangers in the same city.

I would rather see another team in the West as that would allow both Detroit and Columbus to move East without issues.

Nice to see the wings playing well against the blues, especially after the opening night beating they took

NFL DRAFT 2013

Stone-Cold Proof That Baseball Is Awesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)