NHL 2013 Season

Hats off to the Pens GM. He added great character guys who have played big games and won. Right now, someone is operating on Mars if they don't think the Pens are Cup favourites. Hopefully they Pens get a few national televised games.

What ?

I thought the Pens were on EVERY night ...

7686_10152678986090066_168579657_n.jpg

:D

Crosby injury turned my stomach. His teeth just flew out of his mouth. I hope he heals quickly. Tough break...literally.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Blue Jackets get a huge 2 points tonight by taking down the Duck's in OT. March was an exciting month to be a Blue Jackets fan. Now it is time for them to hit the road for most of their remaining games. Going to be a tough road to possibly make the playoffs this year.

Crosby out with a broken jaw :mad: just when everything was going so well.

A few broken noses and another 100 stitches and he'll start to look like a hockey player. ;)

Yeah, I remember rick tocchet playing with a broken jaw. Of course that's when men were men. :D I just hope he comes back sooner rather than later.

Good game by Blues last night and they needed that win and maybe this will turn them around. They are too much Jekyll and Hyde this year!! :) Sucks Halak got injured last night.....
Halak Injured April 1 in Minnesota
Blues goaltender left the game in the first period with a lower-body injury http://blues.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=663398

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS: The Blues have acquired defenseman Jay Bouwmeester from the Calgary Flames in exchange for prospect Mark Cundari, the rights to goalie prospect Reto Berra and a conditional first-round pick in 2013. http://bit.ly/XmXm9d

Stars trade Jaromir Jagr to Bruins. Should help the B's down the stretch and into the playoffs.

It looks as though the trade deadline is going to come and go with a whimper in Hockeytown; no impact players on the market and they don't need to add depth. What they needs is their injured forwards to return: Bertuzzi, Helm and Samuelsson.

Am trying to find and press on the..... A) Dislike B) This Trade Sucks or C) Go Habs Go.....Buttons but they don't seem to be there.

you won't see me pressing any of those buttons. Seems to be one missing :) Bergeron left the game last night with an undisclosed injury. Hope it's nothing serious. Losing him down the stretch will hurt. Even with Jagr coming over.

NFL DRAFT 2013

Stone-Cold Proof That Baseball Is Awesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)