NHL 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Chicago was the more aggressive team in the first half, if not most of the period. Wings were sloppy handling the puck and turned it over in their zone a number of times - too many to count. Jimmy Howard was very sharp, which is a good sign, but I'm a little surprised we didn't see more hitting by both teams during the period. They are playing it very, very clean. Wings were called for holding at the halfway mark after having turned the puck over yet again in behind their blue line, but their power play came up big.

Overall, Chicago was more aggressive, played smarter, and their match-ups were more effective. I'm happy it's scoreless and waiting to see what adjustments during the intermission. Go Wings!

Red Wings playing sloppy with the puck at the moment, they better pick up thier passing or it will be in the back of the wrong net.

So far Jimmy Howard has saved the day for them, made 2 or 3 stops on clean open Hawk players shots.

Interesting Stat...

Chicago's Coach Joel Quenneville is 0-5 in playoff series against the Wings, and he is 0-2 against Detroit's Coach Mike Babcock with a record of 2 wins and 10 losses. Could Babcock have his number? We shall see.

Chicago's Coach Joel Quenneville is 0-5 in playoff series against the Wings, and he is 0-2 against Detroit's Coach Mike Babcock with a record of 2 wins and 10 losses. Could Babcock have his number? We shall see.

Saw that earlier. Very interesting stat!

How can you guys be keeping track of BOTH games ?

I switched over to the Hawks-Wings game when regulation ended in the Bruins-Rangers game. Pretty fun night.....What, the Canadiens and Maple Leafs couldn't make it to this Original Six reunion??!! :D

Keith Olbermann To Host TBS’ Studio Coverage MLB for Postseason

2013 Tour De France

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts