NHL 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Chicago came out and played a good game. Wings don't want this to go to seven

Yup, they have 2 chances to advance, at HOME Monday at the Joe and back in Chicago on Wednesday, lets hope they wrap it up at home.

Taking out Chicago in 6 or 7 regardless would be a huge accomplishment for this young team.

I am starting to feel good about tonight's game. The Sharks still have PLENTY of wasy to win this thing, but I am feeling better about wrapping it up tonight. Here's hopin'...

That's why they call him a Garden legend

Absolutely.....the man is awesome. For me, he's every bit a part of Boston sports lore as John Kiley, Johnny Most, Bob Wilson, Sherm Feller, Gil Santos, Ned Martin, Curt Gowdy and Ken Coleman.

LA Kings at San Jose Sharks..

Can L.A make the crowd say Be L.A instead of beat L.A :D

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Hate them 5 on 3

1-0 Sharks

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Sharks draw first blood (did I REALLY just type that) on the 5 on 3, but the Kings seem to be carrying the play otherwise.

Yep, both teams have held home ice so far in the series, which should favor the Kings.

Hey, what ever happened to Digital Dude? As I recall, he is a huge Sharks fan.

You're right. I remember a huge Sharks fan on here, but couldn't recall his name.

Game 7 of the SJ-LA series will be Tuesday night at 9:00pm ET on NBCSN. Meanwhile, IF a Game 7 is necessary in the DET-CHI series it will be Wednesday night at 8:00pm ET on NBCSN.

Yep, both teams have held home ice so far in the series, which should favor the Kings.

Hey, what ever happened to Digital Dude? As I recall, he is a huge Sharks fan.

You're right. I remember a huge Sharks fan on here, but couldn't recall his name.

That was him ...
I use to talk to him from time to time, but haven't heard from him in quite awhile.

Monday's schedule

Blackhawks at Red Wings- 8:00pm ET (NBCSN) Wings lead series 3-2

HUGE game here for Both teams tonight.

Wings win and they wrap it up, a stunning victory over a much more talented Hawks team.

A Wings loss and they look at having to play game 7 in Chicago having lost 2 straight.

That said, they just beat the Ducks in a game 7 in Ca.

There will be a Game 7....Tuesday night in LA.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...Kings have home ice advantage...AGAIN. But if they do not advance Tuesday night they will have last night's 1st period to look back on and eat away at them all summer long. How a team so dominant in five consecutive periods (going back to 3rd period Game 5) can shoot themselves in the foot so badly in one period is beyond me.

Bill, et al...I told you I was unsettled re: the Sharks going into this round. Now maybe you'll see why I said that. In this past short season the Sharks have given the KIngs a really tough time.

I love a Game 7. There is NOTHING like a Game 7 in ANY sport. But The Kings haven't had to duke it out in one in awhile. While this will be exciting it will also be a nail-biter for me unless the Kings REALLY come out swinging and score a few in the 1st period.

Keith Olbermann To Host TBS’ Studio Coverage MLB for Postseason

2013 Tour De France

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)