NHL 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

HUGE game here for Both teams tonight.

Wings win and they wrap it up, a stunning victory over a much more talented Hawks team.

A Wings loss and they look at having to play game 7 in Chicago having lost 2 straight.

That said, they just beat the Ducks in a game 7 in Ca.

This will be a GREAT game to watch and relax and enjoy...not having a horse in the race. I see ALOT of last year's Kings in this post-season's Red Wings. And her we go again...shall we all chant the mantra:

"It is not the best team that wins but the team that PLAYS the best!"

HUGE...Wings win and they wrap it up, a stunning victory over a much more talented Hawks team.

A Wings loss and they look at having to play game 7 in Chicago having lost 2 straight.

The Wings need to seize the moment and win at home this evening. Although possible, it would be a up hill battle to beat the Blackhawks in Chicago for Game 7; nearly impossible. Carpe Diem in Detroit, Baby!!!. :)

Bill, et al...I told you I was unsettled re: the Sharks going into this round. Now maybe you'll see why I said that. In this past short season the Sharks have given the KIngs a really tough time.

It's a very tough series, but you gotta believe that home ice advantage is huge for LA. SJ will have to play a perfect game and perhaps get a few lucky breaks in order to win this one.

Kings have lost with the same score 3 times.. L.A live is gonna be something tomorrow night. :D

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Really looking forward to tonight's Hawks-Wings battle!! I'll be watching, going back and forth with the Phillies-Red Sox game.

I really think that the BlackHawks would have a better chance at beating LA or SJ than Detroit this year.... not next year though.

I would like to see SJ because if the Wings win, they have had a LONG span of playoff games against them in the last 10 years, so real barnburners and with this being the last year for the Wings to play them in the playoffs with them changing leagues and all.

That said, they also have played the Kings, so it really doesn't matter, provided the Wings win.

I think the Wings will have to come out and play well tonight, I think if it goes to game 7, it's a toss up, they have a 50/50 chance of moving on.

One good thing for Wings fans if they advance to the WCF: they'll be no 10 or 10:30 ET games even though both their potential opponents are in the Pacific TZ. More than likely, any weekday games in LA/SJ will be 9:00pm ET.

I agree with satjay, the Wings have to win it tonight or they're most likely toast. Even if the Wings beat the Blackhawks, they're still underdogs against more physical teams like the Kings and Sharks. Regardless, everything during these playoffs have been gravy for the Wings. But I like gravy...and I want the gravy train to continue. Besides, I've always hated the old idiom, "What 'till next year." Who and the heck wants to wait 'till next year...let's win now AND next year. :)

I think wings have to get it tonight, I don't like a game seven in Chicago

I really think that the BlackHawks would have a better chance at beating LA or SJ than Detroit this year.... not next year though.

I would like to see SJ because if the Wings win, they have had a LONG span of playoff games against them in the last 10 years, so real barnburners and with this being the last year for the Wings to play them in the playoffs with them changing leagues and all.

That said, they also have played the Kings, so it really doesn't matter, provided the Wings win.

I think the Wings will have to come out and play well tonight, I think if it goes to game 7, it's a toss up, they have a 50/50 chance of moving on.

One good thing for Wings fans if they advance to the WCF: they'll be no 10 or 10:30 ET games even though both their potential opponents are in the Pacific TZ. More than likely, any weekday games in LA/SJ will be 9:00pm ET.

I forgot about that, so use to the 9:30, 10:30 west coast starts ... why didn't they do that MANY years ago ?

It will be interesting to see if the Wings play tonight like they did last time at the Joe, or if Chicago outskate them right from the start like they did the other night.

It's amazing how different teams play from one game to another.

Hawks draw first blood, PP goal.
Stupid penalty for the Wings to take.

Wings can play with them 5 on 5, but the Hawk PP has got it going of late.

Need to stay out of the box.

Red Wings have been thourohly outplayed in the 1st period.

Cant get anything going when they have a PP, can't win a Face Off, can barely get into the Hawks zone ....

Playing pathetic ....

However, they score late and it's tied at 1 after 1.

The 2nd and 3rd have to be a WHOLE LOT BETTER, or it's gonna be ugly and a depressed Wings team will head to Chicago on Wednesday night.

Red Wings have been thourohly outplayed in the 1st period.

Cant get anything going when they have a PP, can't win a Face Off, can barely get into the Hawks zone ....

Playing pathetic ....

However, they score late and it's tied at 1 after 1.

The 2nd and 3rd have to be a WHOLE LOT BETTER, or it's gonna be ugly and a depressed Wings team will head to Chicago on Wednesday night.

That period went right along with the last 3 from Chicago.

Keith Olbermann To Host TBS’ Studio Coverage MLB for Postseason

2013 Tour De France

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)