NHL 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Wow, the Pens are playing like they have never been there before.

Damn Penguni are getting Spanked in this series and they better wake up and win the next 2 in Boston ot they are toast :)

You know, if Mickey (Rocky's Manager) was in the corner he would have thrown in the towel on this series last night. The Pens will have to completely turn-around this series if they hope to win this series, which is hard to image after watching the first two games in Pittsburgh.

The talk around here today is the importance of the first goal tomorrow night. With the uncertainty of the Pens goalie situation, and the Garden crowd sure to be at a fever pitch, things could turn very ugly if the B's score first. OTOH, getting an early lead could be just the thing the Penguins need to turn things around.

It's over the Pens are done. The coach needs to be fired for not starting Fleury in the first game. The team is playing like they don't care about defense.

It's over the Pens are done. The coach needs to be fired for not starting Fleury in the first game. The team is playing like they don't care about defense.

What surprises me is you would think they would have learned from last year's meltdown in the playoffs. All of a sudden Malkin and Crosby are getting hot headed and nasty on the ice. When they lead with that example the others will only follow. I am disappointed in them.

Could be applied to tonight's game at Staples Center, too. Kings score first the crowd will embrace them and go nuts. If Chicago scores first it will sound like a church.

What surprises me is you would think they would have learned from last year's meltdown in the playoffs. All of a sudden Malkin and Crosby are getting hot headed and nasty on the ice. When they lead with that example the others will only follow. I am disappointed in them.

Boston is playing the way the Flyers did last year, it works. Then you add the coach putting Crosby and Malkin on the same line, that never works, it's the coaches knee jerk reaction when they get behind. The coach needs to be fired.

Tuesday's schedule

Western Conference Final- Game 3
Blackhawks at Kings- 9:00pm ET (NBCSN) Hawks lead series 2-0

The Bruins trailed the Maple Leafs in Game 7 of the opening round, 4-1 with 10 minutes left in the game. That was 22 days ago. Since then, the Bruins are 7-1 and have outscored their opponents 31-11.

Talk about flipping a switch!!

Looks like L.A and Pittsburgh are pretty much done Unless ... (4 outta 6) which doesn't look promising.

The Bruins trailed the Maple Leafs in Game 7 of the opening round, 4-1 with 10 minutes left in the game. That was 22 days ago. Since then, the Bruins are 7-1 and have outscored their opponents 31-11.

Talk about flipping a switch!!
Let us all say it together again for the 100th time....COME ON! SAY IT WITH ME...
IT'S NOT THE BEST TEAM WHO WINS IN THE POST SEASON, IT's THE TEAM THAT IS PLAYING THE BEST!!!

At the risk of sounding like a homer, I'm not so sure the Bruins aren't the best team. For most of the year, they were one of the most underacheiving teams, IMO. They blew more third period leads, and frankly lost focus at times. Very frustrating team for a good stretch of this shortened season.

All that said, they have four solid lines, seven solid defensemen and a top five NHL goalie. Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part, but maybe they are peaking at just the right time?

Looks like L.A and Pittsburgh are pretty much done Unless ... (4 outta 6) which doesn't look promising.

Hmmm, Maybe the Wings could have won it had they got past Chicago ...

I felt all along that the Kings and Pens/Bruins were too good for the Wings, however they hung tough with Chicago ... and the Pens and Kings are nott looking so tough at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)